***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Man of Honour
@Cosimo I would have put the Notre-Dame de Paris piece at the side instead, since I think the side view looks better then from the front. A very nice build though, thank you for showing the progress and final build !
Thanks. The front is the least impressive view. It is displayed side view with the side/back visible from the rest of the room.

Soldato
Thanks. The front is the least impressive view. It is displayed side view with the side/back visible from the rest of the room.

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. I meant I would have moved the LEGO piece with the name on to the side, instead of having it at the front which seem to be in the instructions. Then have it displayed just as you having. :)

(Darn.. just had a look at the instructions and it wasn't until page 100 you could actually see where they put the name piece !) And I see it wont be exactly in the middle if on the side, but at least the name would be displayed properly since having it in a side view position.

In any case, it is a lovely build and it moved up on my LEGO wishlist due to you displaying it so nicely ! :p

Soldato
Tempted to get the G1 inspired Bumblebee that’s just been revealed. Think it will be quite cool alongside Optimus.

Same here... I'll probably end up buying it, even if that means it's yet another thing to pack up and ship if (when?) I move.

Just don't tell my Mrs haha

Last edited:
Soldato
Finished!

mH8d1x2.jpg

ZjcrGNK.jpg

9ubIjRe.jpg

J4JK2c4.jpg

Looks nothing like the original...

17notredame4-superJumbo.jpg

Dropping the ball Lego :(

:p

Associate
After a Trip to the Lego store in Sheffield at the weekend, my wallet is slightly lighter.
Picked up a few bits for my daughter, and got the Natural History museum for myself.

The Artimis space launcher is a thing of beauty, but I managed to resist, for now.

Then nipped into Argos and picked up the Technic Merc F1 car on sale.:p

My Lego street needs updating. Police station, Boutique hotel, Jazz club and now Museum all need building.
Must post an updated picture at some point..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom