***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
Associate
Yeah really like the look of the Jaws set.

My Bumblebee set is due for delivery tomorrow, can’t wait to line him up with Optimus. Now thinking about the C3PO to go with this years R2D2… compliment each other really well from the pics I’ve seen.

Went to my first proper Lego exhibition, Awesome Bricks, which was at the National Museum of Flight near Edinburgh a few weeks back. Cool seeing proper sets with some of the decent light and sound kits, but man, the MOCs people design are terrific. So impressed with so many of them. Definitely recommend something like that for those that haven’t been. Did spend about 30 mins at the train part cause my 3 year old is obsessed.

Associate
Lego NASA Artemis Space Launch System added to the space collection but the Eagle lunar lander has had to be moved.

XfJK9fj.jpg
What set is the shuttle in the middle? Assume it's now discontinued? I thought I was done with my Nasa collection but now I need to find space for potentially 2 new sets... The wife will not be happy.

/Salsa

Man of Honour
Meet the monster:

z010WV0.jpg

Liebherr Crawler Crane LR 13000

So far it is 24” wide 16” high 10.5” deep with five motors and two hubs installed. Decision time as to where it will be completed due to the finished size! I may well be finished when it is done. :D

Man of Honour
You just booked the week off work :D . I'm tempted by that, but I've got the bucket excavator and not sure I could justify another monster set.

I have built both the excavator and bulldozer (both given away due to size) but this dwarfs both of those. It was a heart before head buy and I don't how I'm going to move it off my desk. Now standing 38" tall. :D I'd resist the temptation if I were you.

Last edited:
Soldato
I have built both the excavator and bulldozer (both given away due to size) but this dwarfs both of those. It was a heart before head buy and I don't how I'm going to move it off my desk. Now standing 38" tall. :D I'd resist the temptation if I were you.
Thanks :p I've got the venator, speeder and the Sian to build anyway before I get anymore. Haven't really thought about where I can put the venator.

Back
Top Bottom