***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Caporegime
From want i been reading the standard packaging is the lego box is inside a standard brown cardboard box where the reduced packaged is just the shipping label struck on the lego box or the lego box is just in a plastic bag

Ive had that not out of choice! My Philips air purifier filter came this week just with a label stuck on the Philips box. I remember buying a Lego Crane and that too had the label stuck in the box. The Instant Pot as well came without Amazon packaging. They do this often when the item is too large for their packaging.

Soldato
I want to buy the Lego 10282 Adidas trainer so i can make the westie dog on the MOC website

But i no understand if this means i need to buy an extra 147 parts to be able to make the westie dog :confused::o
Standard Parts
There are 144 parts in this inventory, with 521 total quantity. The approximate cost of these parts is £57.88 .
LEGO Set 10282-1 adidas Originals Superstar (2021 Creator > Creator Expert) | Rebrickable - Build with LEGO

Does anyone here know if i do need to buy these extra lego pieces ?
LEGO MOC 10282: West Highland White Terrier by Tomik | Rebrickable - Build with LEGO

Soldato
A couple of recent builds, firstly the Lego 10283 NASA Shuttle

Lego10283_Shuttle.jpg

And then a Sembo SY 8413 Porsche 917

SemboSY8413Porsche917.jpg

Now doing the UCS Echo-1.

Caporegime
I have all those 4 as well, although only built two of them so far. Since you custom made it to fit them, mind posting a picture ?

hcmN8pMl.jpg
I actually want to get leds for this unit. But not got round to it.

Light isn't great for pics right now!

Just noticed I need to line them up better! :D

Soldato
The U.K. version was the first one and you might find it a little flat compared to the US and AU versions. They really ramped it up l for those.

UK one feels more like a kids program and they had a lot of kids participating. It was clearly a lot lower budget too.

Man of Honour
I'm at the exact same spot and have been for about 2 weeks. Keep putting off the next bag because that's when the stickers start...

All done now but beware the white paddock stand for the rear tyre which you build at the end. The bike is quite unstable on it and whilst trying all the positions for it the bike chain got caught on it, snapped open and slid out of the gearbox/engine housing. I can't see any way of getting the chain back on without taking the whole thing apart. Very disappointing after all the effort that has gone into the build so now on display with the chain on the rear wheel missing. :(

Back
Top Bottom