**** The Official OnePlus 6 Thread ****

Soldato
That photo doesn't really show much. Expose for the sky, means you get pretty colours and everything else silhouetted. It's not stretching the camera at all :confused: If there were some details in the shadows, at least they'd be showing us some range or something...

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
So OnePlus are doing a pop up event around the world on the 31st. One in London is in Mayfair from 11am. You can buy the phone there and get loads of free goodies.

Would love to go but won't be able to make it till late afternoon, not sure if there will be anything left, people will probably be queuing for ages. Might try anyway so can have the phone a week before it's released everywhere.

Soldato
Can someone with a oneplus account login and see if their previous orders are still showing? Should have 3 showing for me but it's empty.

Associate
I'm not sure. I know when updates are slow to come up some people use a VPN to connect to Canadian/German servers and the update shows up. I've done it myself once or twice but not sure if that would give you the updates you're missing.

Back
Top Bottom