**** The Official OnePlus 7/OnePlus 7 Pro Thread ****

Soldato
My contract is up this Sunday. Still can't make my mind up between the 7 Pro or waiting for the 7T or 7T Pro. But for sure I should wait until the new ones are released, at which point the price of the 7 Pro will drop even if I still go for that, right?

Soldato
Better audio, is that enough of a reason?

And yes, there is a difference.
If you wanted improved SQ you'd be better off with an ibasso DC01, DC02.
Not sure how much difference though, if I'm listening to high quality music I wouldn't be using my phone in the first place.

Soldato
If you wanted improved SQ you'd be better off with an ibasso DC01, DC02.
Not sure how much difference though, if I'm listening to high quality music I wouldn't be using my phone in the first place.

There is always a better alternative if you pay for it.

For what it actually does, the one I linked is very good and makes quite a bit of a difference for how much its worth.

Soldato
Can see a deal for OP 7 Pro for 40 quid a mo, 29 up front and 100 GB data. Not likely to get anything cheaper than that even when the 7T and 7T Pro come out am I?

And I can't see any real benefit to the T models over the 7 Pro, or can someone point any out?

Soldato
Can see a deal for OP 7 Pro for 40 quid a mo, 29 up front and 100 GB data. Not likely to get anything cheaper than that even when the 7T and 7T Pro come out am I?

And I can't see any real benefit to the T models over the 7 Pro, or can someone point any out?
How many months?

I paid,

Phone £699
£10 for 6 months then £20 for unlimited everything.

So 24 months is £1,119

Last edited:
Soldato
Op7 pro owners, is it normal for the battery to last ages, unless you are actually using the phone. I woke up this morning 100% battery, listened to music for 20 minutes walk to work, 48% now....
I wouldn't say so.
Mine generally looses about 2% overnight doing nothing.

Soldato
Do you really need to ask that? 20 minutes use and half battery gone? What do your battery stats say?

I would suspect it wasn't actually at 100% when you woke the phone this morning. Maybe some weird, taking a short while to update type thing.

On a different note, anyone considering going to the pop up event for the 7T in London? I have that week off so was wondering about heading down just to see what goes on...

Back
Top Bottom