**** The Official OnePlus 7/OnePlus 7 Pro Thread ****

Soldato
Do you really need to ask that? 20 minutes use and half battery gone? What do your battery stats say?

I would suspect it wasn't actually at 100% when you woke the phone this morning. Maybe some weird, taking a short while to update type thing.

On a different note, anyone considering going to the pop up event for the 7T in London? I have that week off so was wondering about heading down just to see what goes on...
Yeah i found it, it was my baby cam had permission to use the battery even when not in view 55% usage since full charge.

Soldato
And I can't see any real benefit to the T models over the 7 Pro, or can someone point any out?

In fairness if I didn't already have the Pro then I'd actually pick up the 7T over the Pro now. The only downgrade is the lower resolution on the screen. The camera is near enough the same, the processor is actually better and the screen is flat rather than curved. Plus the 7T is much cheaper. It's a no-brainer really.

Soldato
In fairness if I didn't already have the Pro then I'd actually pick up the 7T over the Pro now. The only downgrade is the lower resolution on the screen. The camera is near enough the same, the processor is actually better and the screen is flat rather than curved. Plus the 7T is much cheaper. It's a no-brainer really.
7T still not available for a couple of weeks though? And is final pricing out for the 7T? As an equivalent sim free hypothetical, if I assume 20 quid a month sim only price for the 100GB contract I've just taken out (that's on the low side), then I've just got the 7 Pro for 509.

Soldato
On a different note, anyone considering going to the pop up event for the 7T in London? I have that week off so was wondering about heading down just to see what goes on...

I'll probably pop down to have a look. I've lost interest in the Pixel 4 so it'll be either the 7T or 7T Pro for me. Will be a great way to see how I find it. I'm still a bit wary with OP due to my experience with the OP2 but I do know the software has considerably improved since then.

Man of Honour
I'm definitely a no notch convert, especially when you enable gestures so you don't have the buttons at the bottom either just a full uninterrupted screen.

Soldato
Love the 7pro. Only issue is how flipping slippery it is. Putting a case on it seems like such a shame, but is utterly required.

If only they had made the back slightly textured to give some grip.

Soldato
To be honest the 5t was the same, just so slippery and that had a brushed metal back.

I remember how slippery the aluminium body of my old iPhone 6s was, so I hear you on that, I was just meaning that a metal body won't crack when you drop it twelve inches onto a hard surface. It might scuff but it's one less thing to worry about if the phone takes a fall.

Soldato
Did that on my 5t and it worked well. But with the 7pro I want to look at the nebula blue. I tried a transparent matt skin and it was still too slippery.... See back a few pages to see the trauma that caused....

Back
Top Bottom