*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

GAC

GAC

Soldato
end of november for launch i bet. just in time for christmas, tgs will be the final bit of pr flag waving before the final run in to the launch, hell even ms is heading there to try and fix the train wreck thats been e3 and the pre e3 showing for the xbone.

Soldato
So (as an xbox 360 user .. no flames please lol) whats the deal with PSN+ is it comparable to xbl? what are the perks? etc

Hard to say how itll all work out obviously. that said, if it works the same for ps4 as it has done for the past 18 months on the ps3 (it was a little lackluster to start with to be fair!) then itll be insane value with regard to getting free content and games etc, which may be ps2/3 games via gaikai until the console has aged a little and theres some classics to be given out each month.

OR, it might be complete crap and be there to enable netflix or internet browsers! :D

Soldato
I'l be pre-ordering from Very. Delivered for 13th December.

£296 ;)

For that price it's no brainer

Have very said when they will get it delivered to customers ?
if they can guarantee launch day delivery i might just change my amazonion preorder lol cant beat no intrest 12 months option :D

Sho

Sho

Soldato
Have very said when they will get it delivered to customers ?
if they can guarantee launch day delivery i might just change my amazonion preorder lol cant beat no intrest 12 months option :D

According to the website it says 13th December so I'm jut going off that.

Soldato
I've just been reading an article that quotes Scott Rohde who's the software product development head for Sony world wide studios america that states that the PS4 will not allow online passes.

I thought the general consensus was that this practice was going to be carried on, but evidently you pay your PSN sub and that's it for second hand games.

Caporegime
Sony have said that now they are indirectly charging for MP via the PS+ sub they dont want online passes so have said they wont exist, but again if a third party publisher decide to do something outside of PSN theres nothing stopping them, its more that you wont see online passes via the PSN Store.

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
Not a lot else they can do really is there, everything that is reasonably in their power to control they done to limit DRM I suppose.

Soldato
I just came across this and thought i would share for people who havent seen it.

Its final fantasy 15 battle gameplay and it looks awsome to me.
I wonder if this is running on the ps4?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBilT83Uq4A

That looks awesome! Like a mixture of swords, magic, cars and guns a la ff7/8 style.

The battle looked a little busy and confusing though. Maybe that's just me though

Soldato
Yeah it looks gorgeous for sure. Kinda like the cut scenes from the older games are now the in game graphics lol. Im so used to the turn based system from the old games though but i guess you can't go in that direction forever.

Back
Top Bottom