*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Its worrying the UK stock hasn't been exhausted yet... unless there just taking an uncapped amount of Pre-Orders. Anyone ordering now won't be sure if there guranteed a launch unit or not until it may be too late.

There is no chance that places still taking pre orders can supply the units. Think it's most likely down to retailers not having a clue how many they will actually get in stock so there is no point turning potential sales away. I ordered mine on early on the morning of the 11th and I don't even think mine is secure due to the massive hype surrounding the launch and the massive win at E3.

Fingers crossed :)

Soldato
Just saw the trailer for Deep Down. Holy. *******. Crap. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbFBEjlKtpY :eek:

Do want. :D

johl.jpg

over 30 years old and i still love gaming :D

Caporegime
There is no chance that places still taking pre orders can supply the units. Think it's most likely down to retailers not having a clue how many they will actually get in stock so there is no point turning potential sales away. I ordered mine on early on the morning of the 11th and I don't even think mine is secure due to the massive hype surrounding the launch and the massive win at E3.

Fingers crossed :)

There's going to be a lot of disappointed people, that's for sure, if they expect to get their consoles at launch.

I imagine a lot of people will be waiting until 2014. Unless Sony somehow manage to produce hundreds of thousands of consoles in time for December. And that's just for the UK market :p

Soldato
Ordered mine in feb during their reveal. I should hope to see it before Xmas :)

Yeh me to. I pre ordered both new consoles as soon as they were available on shopto. Which was pretty much straight after each ones reveal. There was no accurate pricing for each at that point.

Cancelled my Xbox one pre order last week. Can always pick one up after Christmas if I really must have one.

Be a tad miffed if I don't get one of the initial batch but guess we will have just to wait and see. With all the hype that's gathering momentum it's certain demand is going to massively outstrip supply. Can see people making massive profits on launch consoles to dissapointed kiddies at Christmas.

Caporegime
I dont think it will look like that that though..i mean i would love it if it was but even though its ingame engine footage its not exactly gameplay footage even if they stick the icons in the corner. It looks more a video just showing what the engine can do but weve seen that many times before.
Naah never gonna be a good as that, get close enough to cheat it though Id imagine. I doubt anyone here really expects the PS4 to do that, but then as I think its an exclusive, its got the best chance to do it on consoles...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
Naah never gonna be a good as that, get close enough to cheat it though Id imagine. I doubt anyone here really expects the PS4 to do that, but then as I think its an exclusive, its got the best chance to do it on consoles...

ps3ud0 :cool:

a lot of people most likely thought that about The Last of Us yet for 7-8 year old tech look at what that game is like :eek:

RHS

RHS

Associate
Way ahead of you mate. I'm 48 and have been there since the very beginning and I game all the time:D

I'm a huge Xbox fan, but M$ has really screwed themselves over this time.

My PS4 is on preorder;)

I have to agree M$ have seriously dropped the ball on the 720, I am an Xbox fan too but will be going for the PS4 route, also as an EVE Online fan I can't wait to play DUST514

Soldato
You guys make me laugh - actually think about how "Microsoft have let us down etc etc".

You'll be missing out on a serious amount of quality games if you really intend to avoid the Xbox One as you suggest.

Back
Top Bottom