*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
I can't wait to get mine on release. I'm looking forward to some 64 player mayhem on BF4! Also will be getting Fifa 14, COD & Watch Dogs.

There is no point in me trying to fight it off and wait because I simply cannot resist shiny things!

Edz

Edz

Soldato
Not buying any games around launch happy to stick with the free ones tbh, especially planet side 2 :)

If I pick anything up it will be BF4 but only if it's at the right price.

Soldato
I will be! PJ is and i'm sure Phil and Mutant Doctor said they're getting a PS4 on release also.

But I am getting an xbox * :(

* Please note above comment is reverse psychology, in fact I am getting a ps4 on or soon after release but I don't want my choice of PS4 to make you want to switch to getting an xbone.

Soldato
But I am getting an xbox * :(

* Please note above comment is reverse psychology, in fact I am getting a ps4 on or soon after release but I don't want my choice of PS4 to make you want to switch to getting an xbone.

Hmmm I'm not sure if this is reverse, reverse psychology so I do get an xbox and it's turns out you do also!

Soldato
Argh I've nearly pre ordered a ps4 about 6 times now but then chickened out for various reasons,

PS plus ps3 content seems to be so good I'm not ready to step away from this gen
The last of us
Do I need to spend 350 plus a 50 quid game plus ps plus just to play Fifa before anyone else I know?

That said battlefield 4 keeps tempting me, as does watch dogs.....ahhh!

Soldato
OP
Argh I've nearly pre ordered a ps4 about 6 times now but then chickened out for various reasons,

PS plus ps3 content seems to be so good I'm not ready to step away from this gen
The last of us
Do I need to spend 350 plus a 50 quid game plus ps plus just to play Fifa before anyone else I know?

The division :)

Soldato

The last of us

Man up and pre order a ps4 :D

Caporegime

The last of us

Grow a pair man!

What you gonna do. Pay £400 job done or sit and wait all through christmas looking at reviews and videos longing for the day you can get one, and then eventually give in and go and get one for..........£400.

People are dreaming if they think Sony are going to drop prices right after christmas. They are already on a loss, they wont hurt themselves even more. Most you'll get is an extra game chucked in.

Caporegime
Grow a pair man!

What you gonna do. Pay £400 job done or sit and wait all through christmas looking at reviews and videos longing for the day you can get one, and then eventually give in and go and get one for..........£400.

People are dreaming if they think Sony are going to drop prices right after christmas. They are already on a loss, they wont hurt themselves even more. Most you'll get is an extra game chucked in.
Got to admit thats my reasoning regards launch day, I just cant see Sony reducing the price for an age (well not in 2014) and I doubt MS will challenge that existing price point much. What other incentive would make Sony reduce the RRP? No doubt youll get better bundles but thats about it...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Caporegime
Grow a pair man!

Ditto, im getting tired of reading these lame-arse posts about people moaning about ordering and then cancelling... ffs the price won't change; just order one if you want one, and if you can't afford it, don't

Soldato
Musn't. Pre-order. PS4. Wife. Will. Cut. My. Nuts. Off!

Twitch!

I must say, coming from Xbox/Xbox 360 I'm really looking forward to the day when I get hold of a PS4. I fancy a change, and I think this next generation is a good time to change. For now though, it's the 360 for a while longer. 2nd baby due end of October which kinda takes priority!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom