*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Caporegime
Soldato
Grow a pair man!

What you gonna do. Pay £400 job done or sit and wait all through christmas looking at reviews and videos longing for the day you can get one, and then eventually give in and go and get one for..........£400.

People are dreaming if they think Sony are going to drop prices right after christmas. They are already on a loss, they wont hurt themselves even more. Most you'll get is an extra game chucked in.

Price isn't an issue for me, value for money is however. I need to look seriously at if I can squeeze another year out of the ps3. Otherwise as you say I may as well get a pre order.

There is also the wife factor....

Soldato
I have no idea, I wasn't planning on buying it at launch so I haven't looked into that. I'd wager that it probably does though, plus a load more "extras" that EA wants us to pay for that should be included within the base game.

Until Ultimate team came out no one even had any idea about it so nothing was missing, its there, you dont have to pay anything for it, you can play your team and build it up yourself if you want or you can buy packs, you are not forced into it.

Dispute that it should be included, there are tons of game modes in fifa that are all worthy of time and attention.

Soldato
buying fifa in march will be an epic fail since the game has a shelf life of 12 months max

Why would it be an epic fail? Even if he got 7 months gaming out of it it would still represent fantastic value for money. Most games people buy people play them for a few weeks and thats the game over, some like the last of us people will have completed in a couple of days.

Stupid post imo.

Caporegime
Why would it be an epic fail? Even if he got 7 months gaming out of it it would still represent fantastic value for money. Most games people buy people play them for a few weeks and thats the game over, some like the last of us people will have completed in a couple of days.

Stupid post imo.

Also not everybody buys every version. It's not his first stupid post though :p

Caporegime

Stupid post imo.

most people who play fifa play it solely online i imagine as playing against the cpu is mind numbingly boring.

most people who play it online play ultimate team not the normal version, proof of this is in the fifa thread, all of the chat is ultimate team based

therefore he would be 5 months behind everyone else's progress in ultimate team which imo would be terrible for him as he would be up against uber teams with his bronzes.

it would be a terrible time to buy the game, unless you don't play ultimate team of course, but that is what most people buy it for nowadays.

Soldato
I do play Ultimate team a lot, I must admit...BUT. I deleted my last team in a huff! And when I went to build another team I was getting my back doors smashed in by people with their uber teams...so at the moment I play normal FIFA.

I reckon I'll be keeping my 360 so I could always keep FIFA 13 to play now and again until the new sparkly version comes out September next year.

Caporegime
I do play Ultimate team a lot, I must admit...BUT. I deleted my last team in a huff! And when I went to build another team I was getting my back doors smashed in by people with their uber teams...so at the moment I play normal FIFA.

I reckon I'll be keeping my 360 so I could always keep FIFA 13 to play now and again until the new sparkly version comes out September next year.

that would be the best thing to do especially if you play ultimate team, unless you want to blow £50 on packs in order to catch up

Back
Top Bottom