*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Caporegime
Price isn't an issue for me, value for money is however. I need to look seriously at if I can squeeze another year out of the ps3. Otherwise as you say I may as well get a pre order.

There is also the wife factor....

If price isn't an issue, then why do you seriously need to squeeze another year outof the PS3? :confused:

Just sell the PS3 and put it towards the PS4 costs.

Soldato
Will they still be exclusive next gen? Seems like they have been awfully quiet about the new consoles. I though they would be Sony's ace up their sleeves and would be shouting about platform exclusives all over.

They're owned by Sony. More than likely they've had their 'other' team working on something but they're not going to say anything about it until after The Last of Us is off the radar.

Caporegime
I meant getting value out of my current ps3 :)

so in order to get more value out of your current ps3, your going to basically get less value out of your ps4 by buying it later?

seems logical to me.

the quicker you buy the ps4 the more value you will get out of it surely?

also the quicker you buy the ps4 the more you can sell your ps3 for.

therefore to get the most value would be buying a launch ps4.

Caporegime
On differences between Xbone and PS4 versions of Watch Dogs

We asked Guay [Senior Producer] how the Xbox One version of Watch_Dogs would be different compared to the PC and PS4 versions of the game, to which he replied that, “The Xbox One is a powerful platform, as of now we do not foresee a major difference in on screen result between the PS4 and the Xbox One. Obviously since we are still working on pushing the game on these new consoles, we are still doing R&D.
“This said, the platforms have some specificities that we are leveraging. For example, we are making use of the touchpad on the DualShock 4.”

Read more at http://gamingbolt.com/ubisoft-expla...ne-versions-of-watch_dogs#FPYLbYQQQUJTGkDD.99

Which leads to the tinfoil brigade suggesting that Microsoft are mandating that any game that is coming to both PS4 and Xbone has to look identical or they are not allowing it on their system. :rolleyes: Although going on what's transpired so far, I would not put it past them.

Back
Top Bottom