*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Just seen the pics, I think it looks very cool. A launch price of £350 is very, very tempting as well. How much will online cost? £40 a year? If so I can live with that, same price as Plus.

Was there a release date announced?

Associate
That's a nice price for the PS4. Ok so it doesn't come with the camera so costs less however I'm sure its costing Sony more to make because of the DDR5 Memory.

Finally a headset and HDMI cable too. I know cables are cheap but this is something that really annoyed a lot of people previously.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
1370840356116_zps12f04588.gif

I've not bought a console since the Wii, X360 red ringed on day one, I returned it the next day and PS3 didn't interest me but the PS4 actually does.

Hmm

Soldato
Have to say before reading and watching bits of the sony event, i was not going to touch this gen of consoles with a barge pole until some kind of price drop, and was going to stick with my PC.

Just pre-ordered a PS4 :D am happy that a combo of PS4 and PC will be the best for gaming until the xbone comes down in price.

Soldato
after watching the ms conference and just watching the sony conference I must say that some of the games on the xbone looked more promising but Im still keeping my ps4 pre-order as its what both consoles bring out in the long run that counts.

Soldato
Sony continuing to do everything right. I'm very tempted to pre-order now, before I was considering waiting until next year. The paying for online would have annoyed me but the fact you still get all the benefits of PS+ included make it great value.

Soldato
Sony continuing to do everything right. I'm very tempted to pre-order now, before I was considering waiting until next year. The paying for online would have annoyed me but the fact you still get all the benefits of PS+ included make it great value.

with a paid online service perhaps there want be as many annoying:) kids on cod

Caporegime
Amazon because I get VAT back on my Amazon purchases :D (£351.90 - 21% = £278) I am more than happy :p

So a games console is a business expense then?

I don't see how we can moan about Amazon, Google not paying tax, when we applaud individuals who dodge tax like this.

Personally I think VAT is too high (it's a joke), but there's no way in hell people should be able to buy luxury items through their business and avoid tax on it.

Just not fair.

Associate
Yeah the only downer was having to now pay for online but I'm cool with that. PS+ is a good service and it's only ~£2.35 per month if you shop around.

Soldato
So a games console is a business expense then?

I don't see how we can moan about Amazon, Google not paying tax, when we applaud individuals who dodge tax like this.

Personally I think VAT is too high (it's a joke), but there's no way in hell people should be able to buy luxury items through their business and avoid tax on it.

Just not fair.

Probably best you don't comment on stuff you clearly don't understand. Try not to believe the Daily Mail on stuff like this either.

Back
Top Bottom