*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Just watched the presentation and have to say that Sony has quite easily destroyed Microsoft in my eyes. The fact that they haven't included a crappy camera (thus making the PS4 cheaper) is full of win. Microsoft must be foaming at the mouth after seeing that.

I'll be looking to purchase a PS4 Christmas 2014 to give the console time to mature.

Soldato
I was responding to Gazza's suggestion that the above bundle would cost £1000

Think he was being a bit silly and tongue in cheek, I'm also guessing and not directed at him that there are a few butt hurt xbox fanboys a little hurt this morning.

Bloke I work with that is die hard xbox has just cancelled his xbox one pre order. He still can't bring himself to order a PS4 but its that used games policy. Its killing MS in this one..

Soldato
I just want a console to play games, don't want to pay to play online.

I can live without Halo (never really a fan).

PS4 it is.

Thank you Microsoft for making the decision so easy for me.

Erm you do know you have to now buy a PS+ sub to play online games with a PS4?

PSN is no longer free for online gaming for PS4, but is £39.99 and you get a shed load more then with xbox live gold membership. Its worth it just for the free games you get and you never go online to play a game. Its a win win on this one for both Sony and the consumer.!!

Soldato
My hands are the same size.
It's the left I have more problems with as you move it around more in games.

It's not sonys fault, it just means I can't use a playstation. I'm not blaming them. If I could use the controllers I would have pre ordered already

How do you know you can't use the controllers until you've held one?

Associate
I got an email with some info direct from playstation europe. It stated something along the lines of "playstation plus continues over to ps4".

Yet there is plenty of talk about lack of backwards compatibilty so what use is there to carry the subscription from one console to the next?

If you tell me I can play the digital games I have downloaded on ps3 on ps4 when it launches I might have a semi for the next 2 months

Soldato
I got an email with some info direct from playstation europe. It stated something along the lines of "playstation plus continues over to ps4".

Yet there is plenty of talk about lack of backwards compatibilty so what use is there to carry the subscription from one console to the next?

For PS4 stuff of course.

Back
Top Bottom