*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
MS have options:

1: Backtrack on the always on/DRM
2: Stick with the always on/DRM but trim the price
3: Do neither but get boxes on shelves before PS4 and scoop up panic buyers

If they do nothing AND get beaten by Sony getting boxes on shelves they're in trouble.

Soldato
MS have options:

If they do nothing AND get beaten by Sony getting boxes on shelves they're in trouble.

Can they even do item 1 though at this stage. Is it worth them doing 2 or 3 as longer term it won't help them.

Soldato
MS have options:

What and effectively say "we've made a mistake, sorry guys we won't force this one on you"

yeah right, they'll now spend millions trying to make those none die hard xbox fans buy into this rubbish, lets hope they don't...

If Sony can make the PS3 sell more then 360 and improve PSN so much now that folks don’t mind paying a yearly fee after being late to launch (1 year actually) with a console that hardly anyone could get to grips with, with a online network so flakey it hardly worked, to what we have now.

Then my faith in Sony releasing a console that will eventually have a back catalog of PS3 and PS2 games streamed over the internet and the PSN getting even better, and allow me to do whatever I like with my console and games (within reason I might add) then MS have been a bit deluded and got caught up in their own success, only to now see Sony have not only caught them up, but have actually shown MS up big time.

MS have a bloody nose, Sony are still packing in the punches.. Its not over, but Sony has the high ground on this one. Whatever MS do now, its either belligerent, or backtracking and admitting they were wrong.

Soldato
Anyone else holding on for preodering until some bundles come out, or is everyone doing it now? Want to wait but part of me wants to preorder it now

Soldato
Anyone else holding on for preodering until some bundles come out, or is everyone doing it now? Want to wait but part of me wants to preorder it now

Pre order now at amazon, they don't charge you anything. If a bundle comes along cancel and go with the bundle.

I've got my pre order with amazon and they just need a debit or credit card on file to charge you when they despatch.

Soldato

Iam waiting just for the moment, a bundle with just a couple of games and maybes a years PS+ would be ideal for me.

Soldato
Pre order now at amazon, they don't charge you anything. If a bundle comes along cancel and go with the bundle.

I've got my pre order with amazon and they just need a debit or credit card on file to charge you when they despatch.

Aye, think I'll do that. How are Amazon for dispatching/delivery preorders?

Soldato
This is the first time I've ever pre ordered a gaming console and the first time since the PS1 that i intend to keep and use a console.

I feel dirty betraying the PC master race, but sadly you need to learn to adapt.

Soldato
This is the first time I've ever pre ordered a gaming console and the first time since the PS1 that i intend to keep and use a console.

I feel dirty betraying the PC master race, but sadly you need to learn to adapt.

I've been down this route before sorry to say. I felt like that with the Playstation 1. But I have always thought having a gaming PC /Laptop and a Playstation is best of all worlds and not limiting yourself to just a single platform.

But then Ive never pre ordered a games console before either. I did purchase a PS2 a few months after launch, that was actually a very good idea as it was an excellent console, the PS3 was too expensive.

Ps4 is an excellent launch price and high spec, good features, and the whole package from sony appears to be good, so good I've pre ordered which says a lot really..!!

Back
Top Bottom