*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
I think Sony are waiting for Microsofts move now, see where they go and how they react and if they react a certain way, i bet you they'll bring the release forward.

If Microsoft reacts, i expect September for the PS4, if they don't probably November time.

Associate
So no move camera? Is that gonna be separate purchase?

Tonight, we just heard from Sony that the PlayStation 4 will be coming out this holiday season with a price of $399 in the US, along with first look at the hardware design of the next-gen console. Furthermore, Sony has revealed that the PS4 will come equipped with a 500 GB HDD, the same size hard drive found in Xbox One.
The PlayStation 4 will also come equipped with a headset and HDMI cable in every box. The PS4 camera, however, will be sold separately for $59. For players who need an extra controller for co-op action, a new Dual Shock 4 controller will cost you $59 as well.

As strange as it is, given the built in motion controller on the DS4, the camera does indeed come as a separate product.

Soldato
even if you do not play online, it's a no brainer.

you get 1 free game per month, plus online play, plus auto downloads and uploads, etc, etc.

the benefits are so many its well worth the small fee of £30 per year

Dont do it now for the PS3, wont be doing it for the PS4.

Ive had a 360 since launch and not paid for live either.

Associate
It's a wise move, 99.9% of the gaming community don't care about the PS Eye.

If you want it you can buy it, why include an accessory which no one will use and further increases the price point.

Microsoft are jamming it down peoples throats, the $100 price difference is probably solely down to Kinect.

Caporegime
I think theres some details that need to be released regards those free games under PS+, I have a feeling it might be a cutdown version and you pay a bit to unlock all of it. Drive Club PS+ edition, why call it that if it was identical to the normal product...

Come on £40 for PS+ and we expect them to give us 12 PS4 games in that year, somethings got to give...

Love to be wrong, Id rather be prudent now and be pleasantly surprised later...

ps3ud0 :cool:

GAC

GAC

Soldato
I think theres some details that need to be released regards those free games under PS+, I have a feeling it might be a cutdown version and you pay a bit to unlock all of it. Drive Club PS+ edition, why call it that if it was identical to the normal product...

Come on £40 for PS+ and we expect them to give us 12 PS4 games in that year, somethings got to give...

Love to be wrong, Id rather be prudent now and be pleasantly surprised later...

ps3ud0 :cool:

we could say the same about good ole xbox live gold but that would be petty and childish :p

Back
Top Bottom