*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
I think theres some details that need to be released regards those free games under PS+, I have a feeling it might be a cutdown version and you pay a bit to unlock all of it. Drive Club PS+ edition, why call it that if it was identical to the normal product...

Come on £40 for PS+ and we expect them to give us 12 PS4 games in that year, somethings got to give...

Love to be wrong, Id rather be prudent now and be pleasantly surprised later...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Doesn't have to be 12 full price games though, they could just give indie games some months

Caporegime
I think theres some details that need to be released regards those free games under PS+, I have a feeling it might be a cutdown version and you pay a bit to unlock all of it. Drive Club PS+ edition, why call it that if it was identical to the normal product...

Come on £40 for PS+ and we expect them to give us 12 PS4 games in that year, somethings got to give...

It will likely be either a multiplayer only edition, or a SP only edition. It certainly won't be the full game.

Soldato

Even if it's say £20 to unlock the full game it still basically means that if you're goin got buy Drive Club anyway you're getting PS+ for £1.66 a month which is nothing. Barely get a Maccies Hamburger with that these days.

Caporegime
ON GT TV - what game did the presenter ask Jack about? He said we always ask this question...

I like this Jack fella - looks like he could be a successful car/insurance salesman but talks sense.

Caporegime
Doesn't have to be 12 full price games though, they could just give indie games some months
Yeah it could be, Im just saying lets proceed with caution, Sony is still a business so looking at those prices and what you get it doesnt add up at face value
It will likely be either a multiplayer only edition, or a SP only edition. It certainly won't be the full game.
Yeah its got to be something like that especially if you saw the UI video where you can download either the SP or MP component first...

Ooo forgot about R* Agent and ic1male JT confirmed TLG is on hiatus :(
ON GT TV - what game did the presenter ask Jack about? He said we always ask this question...
Rockstars Agent - a PS exclusive last time we heard of it (2 years ago?)

Last edited:
Caporegime
One thing Jack Trenton was just asked about is that third parties still have the option to apply DRM if they want to, Sony arent going to get involved, lets see what publishers might want to do that (Patcher thinks EA wont, Ubisoft could but Activision is most likely due to Destiny)

So theres still some 'crusading' to do! Things like this dont directly affect me, I just have the social conscience that I know this isnt healthy for gaming in general so feel I should at least vote with my wallet...

THE CREW on GT! MMO CARPG - LOL :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
And could be next year for us and the states if they choose to start with Japan first.
If MS are ignoring Japan for initial launch, then Sony might re-evaluate which markets it hits first to go head-to-head. I think US/EU as initial launch markets seems sensible.

Caporegime
If MS are ignoring Japan for initial launch, then Sony might re-evaluate which markets it hits first to go head-to-head. I think US/EU as initial launch markets seems sensible.

I'm expecting a worldwide release at this point. They usually will say "in North America" or words to that effect when announcing a release date, even as vague as the one given yesterday, don't they?

Back
Top Bottom