*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Associate
People moving forward and just going for the ps4 only, would it be more wise to purchase your new ps3 purchases via psn? When Gaikai is eventually launched you'll have it tied to your account, so no fuss with missing on a replay of last of us, or continue some GT6 etc?

Obviously no re-sale value but it may be worth considering for games you want to keep.

Soldato
I hope the above is true.....either games bought from PSN or disc versions automatically being playable via Gaikai will be awesome. Hopefully, this will also include PS+ titles, too - I have so many that I still haven't got round to playing and to be able to still pick them up sometime in the future on PS4 will be super-snazyy-mucho-gusto-awesome :p

Soldato
I want one, but iam OK with waiting a couple of months but still it looks like there may be stock issues fairly early. Hoping to dive in straight after xmas.

Still lots of good games coming out for PC and PS3 in the meantime.

Soldato
What is with the new xbox one achievement system? You now get achievements and challenges.

Eurogamer are reporting you get a challenge or some achievement for playing a newly released game within a week of release? Or something to do with timed challenges etc..

So, they make pre owned and game lending complicated, and now make achievements complicated as well. Has MS got any feet left, as they appear to have shot them all off.

I'd post this in the xbox one thread, however thought PS4 folks might be avoiding that thread, it got a little messy in there at one point..

Caporegime
What is with the new xbox one achievement system? You now get achievements and challenges.

Eurogamer are reporting you get a challenge or some achievement for playing a newly released game within a week of release? Or something to do with timed challenges etc..

So, they make pre owned and game lending complicated, and now make achievements complicated as well. Has MS got any feet left, as they appear to have shot them all off.

I'd post this in the xbox one thread, however thought PS4 folks might be avoiding that thread, it got a little messy in there at one point..

What has that got to do with the PS4? Post it in the right thread if you want to discuss it.

Back
Top Bottom