*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
just looking at destiny on youtube, any thoughts? looks quite good! ive never really played a halo.

edit: i know its not halo, but from the creators.

Caporegime
Shami - any point me reading up the threads since last night or is it still the same old rubbish?

Just saw the post above, thats a no then :p

ps3ud0 :cool:

Not really, no :p

The cheeky so and sos..... Clever way of encouraging people to purchase games early.

Hey if it's that easy to get stupid people to buy things. Besides that isn't true anyway. I've read the article in question and it doesn't say that anywhere. Again people are misquoting things and trying to spread lies.

Soldato
just out of interest, which games are going to be a day one purchase? (ps4)

I have my console pre ordered but less worried about pre ordering games. Highly unlikely they would sell out surely so I will pre order these closer to the time and see whats available.

Is it bad to want the new COD to have a mindless blast on? feel almost dirty writing that! :p

Caporegime
just looking at destiny on youtube, any thoughts? looks quite good! ive never really played a halo.

edit: i know its not halo, but from the creators.

Looks ******* stunning tbh. Bungie are great at creating multiplayer games and have a great attitude to fans, I don't see how this can't be a great game.

Soldato
ive got my console on pre order too with amazon. :D not gonna miss out on the day one release :) i was never really excited about the previous gen of consoles. this gen is a different matter, as the graphics rival the high end pc's! :)

edit: might as well stick destiny in the basket too then :)

Soldato
Not really, no :p

Hey if it's that easy to get stupid people to buy things. Besides that isn't true anyway. I've read the article in question and it doesn't say that anywhere. Again people are misquoting things and trying to spread lies.

Sorry that might have been me I was reading the article and did indeed mis-read or read a comment... Not even sure why I posted that now. Hmmm didn't help lads in the office are poking fun at all of it.

I'll say sorry, and learn from it :p

Caporegime
This and Destiny look like my day one purchases at moment :)

Destiny is 2014 I believe?

Can I just say that Planet Side two also looks the shizz....

Apparently (and please correct me if I'm wrong) it allows up to 2000, Two Thousand, 2,000 players....

Yeah, I've tried it on PC and found it a little average tbh. The concept is sound but I didn't think the gameplay was much fun (It's also got a heavy pay to win feel to it, I presume the PS4 version is doing a similar free to play thing?)

Back
Top Bottom