*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Associate
I'm not sure what games I'm going for tbh.

When putting in my pre-order for the console I ordered all the available games as the guy in the shop said "they're currently free to pre-order but they will start charging and if you don't want them you don't have to take them, means the shop has more stock to sell"
so I thought why the hell not.. Watch Dogs is a definate thou

Soldato
Probably won't announce until after the launch on the current gen. I would like a PC release as well!

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if a next gen version was released at a similar time to a PC release (if there is one of course) considering in theory it should be easier to port games between the PC and consoles next gen.

Caporegime
This is from SBTV Games & Gadgets twitter
ZWK5YzZ.png

Pretty gutted that Dead Rising 3 is a XB1 exclusive

Well that didn't answer his question at all :p

No, there is no list of confirmed titles yet, we've had a few individually confirm (Killzone, Dead Rising 3 for example) A list of these can be found on Wikipedia.

Caporegime
To do what you said; release the same game on current-gen platforms and then next-gen ones later.

Why would they not release on next-gen consoles?

Even more sales to be had on the Playstation 4, xbox one and PC.

Releasing on more advanced systems would allow them to push the game a bit more too.

Soldato
Why would they not release on next-gen consoles?

My point is, why wouldn't they announce it? The hype for a next-gen GTA would be huge, it'd sell consoles. If they stay quiet, then announce a next-gen version in 6 months time, people will be less-than-impressed because they'll have already bought the game once.

Back
Top Bottom