*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Pre-ordered through Amazon with one day delivery :)

Pretty much a dead set that Amazon will receive the largest number of consoles albeit with the largest number of pre-orders. The fact Amazon now do trade-in will make it much easier to shift my 360.

Fingers crossed for release day.

Caporegime
Lol!

Just realised how that came across. I guess you all know what I mean. I will be ****** off if I don't take delivery of said brand new console on release day, albeit through the letterbox or by hand.

I wouldn't put it past my postie though. 5 times I've asked him not to shove my monthly ship model magazines through the box and the plank still does his best to shred them.

Caporegime
Anyone else queuing for midnight release ?

I honestly think all the stock will be sold because of the number of pre-orders. ShopTo reportedly have taken tens of thousands of pre orders already.

Brick and mortar stores will be getting 20-50 units max, and all of those will have been allocated to pre-orders.

So what's the point in doing the midnight queueing? Unless you just want to look at the display model ;)

Associate
To pick up the console you have pre-ordered?

I'm curious how the GAME units will manage the demand. I traded a load of Blue rays and games as I would never get around to playing them and used some of the credit towards the £20 deposit. I did not ask too much info other than would I be forced to attend a midnight launch or could I pick it up the next day instead.

I got a pretty vague answer which is understandable as the release is still some time away. Now I am curious if the £20 deposit will secure a unit on release day or is there some hidden small print protecting them if demand outstrips the supply?!

Also got no desire to walk through Camden town at midnight with a very obvious new console in a huge bag!!!:D

Any GAME employees able to pass on the companies directions at this point.

Back
Top Bottom