*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Is the Youtube definitely in 1080P? I watched the Age of Ultron teaser trailer on it and it didn't look as sharp as it did on my computer connected to the same TV.

Need to do some side by side comparisons, to be certain. It's not the end of the world if it doesn't, but a bit of a poor show when the crappy CPUs in most smart TVs and chromecast/ATV/Roku etc can do 1080p YT.

rp2000

Is the Youtube definitely in 1080P? I watched the Age of Ultron teaser trailer on it and it didn't look as sharp as it did on my computer connected to the same TV.

Need to do some side by side comparisons, to be certain. It's not the end of the world if it doesn't, but a bit of a poor show when the crappy CPUs in most smart TVs and chromecast/ATV/Roku etc can do 1080p YT.

rp2000

It does steam in 1080p :) Have tried myself definitely is :D

I put my PS4 back in rest mode and went to work thinking it was a one off bug. Have a feeling it's going to be very warm again when I get in.

I thought I'd fixed it last night got up this morning then checked, blinking Orange light, controller did nothing... it's well documented around the various gaming related websites, Sony has a resume bug.

shame, as other then this fairly decent update.

I thought I'd fixed it last night got up this morning then checked, blinking Orange light, controller did nothing... it's well documented around the various gaming related websites, Sony has a resume bug.

shame, as other then this fairly decent update.

I've just got the same issue.

How do I take it out of this mode now? it just keeps blinking orange.

Tried switching it on as usual and doesn't work, is unplugging it really the only option? seems really risky.

Tried switching it on as usual and doesn't work, is unplugging it really the only option? seems really risky.

From what i have read/seen unplugging it and potentially needing to rebuild the hdd is the only option.

You will just need to bite the bullet and do it pal

Sorry

Press the power button for 60 secs, it'll eventually turn off. best to no longer use suspend mode, clearly broken...

The themes are interesting, just tried the Rectangular one and it changes the background ambient music too. The default background comes back if you go into the settings etc though and the default background music plays when you select a game that doesn't have its own title music. It's a bit inconsistent.

Back
Top Bottom