*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

I've just recieved a replacement PS4 from Sony. Unfortunately I can't activate it as my primary console until I've removed the other one.
Problem is 'apparantly' the only way to deactivate a PS4 is through the old PS4 itself! Sony have now got that one! lol

Any help?

I've just recieved a replacement PS4 from Sony. Unfortunately I can't activate it as my primary console until I've removed the other one.
Problem is 'apparantly' the only way to deactivate a PS4 is through the old PS4 itself! Sony have now got that one! lol

Any help?

Go here:
https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

Log in, then select Media & Devices on the left and you should be able to deactivate it there. Seems you can only deactivate all devices so you'll need to reactivate any other consoles (Vitas, PS3s) afterwards.

Just had a crack at Share Play with a mate, it's really good although when we tried to play FIFA 15, I couldn't connect due to slow speeds when I manage 38 meg, unless it was my mate who's connection was preventing me ?

He loves Driveclub although he is crap at it :D

What the.... Had my PS4 on standby mode for feW hours. Now all of the sudden the Orange light started flashing and then went off altogether. Too scared to try and switch it on again.

What the.... Had my PS4 on standby mode for feW hours. Now all of the sudden the Orange light started flashing and then went off altogether. Too scared to try and switch it on again.

Mine did that, it was fine afterwards but evidently there's something not quite right with this update as it seems to be happening to a number of people.

I am going to turn it off rather than putting it on rest mode I think.

Likewise, I think they've tinkered with suspend in regards to prep to play suspend / resume and some bug in their code is there, they didn't just rename the mode, they made some changes, but it's broken a feature I used a lot... Oh well.

Ive had the not turning on rest mode bug playstation was quite warm but no where near as hot as it gets during gaming.

this was a very quick fix with puling the power cable and giving the console two mins to do its thing.

Tried again after and it came back on no problem, will be keeping it turned off/on for now though no rest mode

Looks like I might be having problems with my PS4, was just playing through Alien and it was failing to load certain parts of the screen, they just remained black. I restarted and it was fine from then on so I guess it could have been the game but my fear is its the graphics card in the PS4. :(

Back
Top Bottom