*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Just ordered one from a UK seller on ebay, no idea if it's any good :p Waiting for that to turn up then I'll swap that and my sticks at the same time.

Let me know how you get on. Got the sellers name?

I'm guessing you're putting Xbox one sticks in? I ended up swapping back to the original ones as I felt the Xbox ones were slightly too tall.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just finished the last of us remastered. All I can say is wow. Probably the best ge I've ever played, regardless of platform or genre. Never seen so much emotion and creativity put into a game before. Great storyline, fully 3 dimensional characters that really get fleshed out throughout the course of the game and a perfect mix of stealth and action, combined with more survival horror than I was expecting.

Soldato
Let me know how you get on. Got the sellers name?

I'm guessing you're putting Xbox one sticks in? I ended up swapping back to the original ones ás I felt the Xbox ones were slightly too tall.

Just bought some sticks off ebay too, didn't want to dismantle my Xbox pad. Seller for the battery was xettmultimedia.

Soldato
Stuck my ps4 on gumtree 30 mins ago, clearly stating 'NO OFFERS'.

Had about 15 texts up to yet, every single one, a stupid offer....

Is £270 a decent price for a 2 month old PS4? best offer i have had is £220, would rather the console collect dust than go for a price like that...

They can be had new for £299, so no.

Soldato
Trading mine in for X1.

Laughable game selection on PS4 and well....Halo.

Don't blame you. PS4 game selection is pathetic at the minute, the only thing the PS4 has is better hardware currently.

I'm sure Sony will come with some great exclusives eventually though so I'm gonna keep my PS4.

Soldato
Don't blame you. PS4 game selection is pathetic at the minute, the only thing the PS4 has is better hardware currently.

I'm sure Sony will come with some great exclusives eventually though so I'm gonna keep my PS4.

Sonys first party was still focusing on the PS3 up until recently, they'll be knocking PS4 stuff out next year, quite a bit of it.

MS tend to front load their consoles with titles and Sony back loads them I've noticed.

Caporegime
Not really when exclusives are a small percentage of the whole catalogue, but they can be a differentator dependent on the individual - but why arent you recommending the Wii U if exclusives are what matter to you?

Always find it funny how forgotten the Wii U is in such 'exclusives comparison' - guess it just doesnt suit peoples argument at times ;)

ps3ud0 :cool:

Associate
That's a good point for me, I'd obviously agree the xbox one has much more exclusive titles than the PS4 but for my tastes there is literally only one exclusive I would be interested in which is the Masterchief Collection.

I enjoyed quite a few games on the Wii U however at the end of the day I ended up selling it, mainly due to being a fussy git and having two consoles where only one of them was being used regularly meant I started seeing the Wii U as a waste.

I don't think I have ever successfully managed to have two consoles for more than 6 months before getting rid of one.

Back
Top Bottom