*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Not really when exclusives are a small percentage of the whole catalogue, but they can be a differentator dependent on the individual - but why arent you recommending the Wii U if exclusives are what matter to you?

Always find it funny how forgotten the Wii U is in such 'exclusives comparison' - guess it just doesnt suit peoples argument at times ;)

ps3ud0 :cool:

Yep, not to mention that a few X1 "exclusives" are also the PC....

The Wii U nails the both consoles when it comes to exclusives. The only X1 exclusive that I would want on Microsofts console is perhaps MCC but it's not worth buying the console for that alone. I'm getting an X1 in the next few weeks but I'm tired of hearing the "PS4 has no games" argument. It has plenty and more often than not better versions of their X1 counterpart. Also the exclusives the PS4 does have I've enjoyed. The scary thing is that the PS4 is selling in record amounts and leaving the competition trailing, imagine how well it will do when it has some games.....:p

Caporegime
Like Destiny on PS4? :p

Like Call of Duty, that sold more in 1 week than Destiny, Titanfall & Wolfenstein did combined in 1 week :p

I think every year there are more COD players on Xbox, partly because of the exclusive Maps/DLC imo.

Edit: Although I guess this year that might change as there are a lot more Playstations out there than Xboxs

rp2000

Soldato
To be fair, if you're not in to the indie stuff then the choice isn't that great. But then we're only 12 months in - it was never going to be.

Personally I'm happy with it, because I don't play all that much, but I can understand why some aren't.

Soldato
Like Call of Duty, that sold more in 1 week than Destiny, Titanfall & Wolfenstein did combined in 1 week :p

I think every year there are more COD players on Xbox, partly because of the exclusive Maps/DLC imo.

Edit: Although I guess this year that might change as there are a lot more Playstations out there than Xboxs

rp2000

The new COD sold more on PS4 than XB1, at least in the UK.

http://www.chart-track.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p/software/uk/latest/index_test.jsp&ct=110032

Soldato
There is actually, lots of people on my friends list still playing most nights.

Anyway, let's not turn this into an X1 vs PS4 thread.

Erm agreed. There are loads on my friends list still playing Destiny. Average 20 friends online per evening, even now there are 14 online and 6 playing destiny. Seems very popular still..

More popular then COD AW, which from the post above has done well on Ps4 in the UK.

Soldato
Not really when exclusives are a small percentage of the whole catalogue, but they can be a differentator dependent on the individual - but why arent you recommending the Wii U if exclusives are what matter to you?

Always find it funny how forgotten the Wii U is in such 'exclusives comparison' - guess it just doesnt suit peoples argument at times ;)

ps3ud0 :cool:

I would recommend the Wii U actually, I think its a great console if you like Nintendo exclusives. I just don't really include it in the whole PS4 vs Xbox One thing as it isn't really in the picture IMO.

PS4 is probably the best of the two for multiplats but I'll get them on PC which is better.

Associate
I don't get the no games thing.

What is it missing?

Titanfall - COD AW no doubt better
Forza 5 / Horizon - DriveClub ( yeh yeh online, but a solid racer )
Sunset Overdrive
Ryse
Halo

Soldato
CoD is on both. Driveclub is ****ing awful compared to even one of the Forza games nevermind both.

Dead Rising 3
Killer Instinct
Halo MCC(this would be enough if it was the only exclusive for me)

There is also quite a good number yet to be released where as I can't think of much for PS4 outside of Uncharted 4 and No Man's Sky.

Back
Top Bottom