*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Looking at that I think I can agree. That they are pretty even depending on what sort of games you like. I'll get 4 of the PS4 exclusives and 7 of the Xbox One exclusives.

Caporegime
There's as of last count around 400k more PS4's in the UK than XB1's, the PS4 has sold close to a million more pieces of software this year, how much bigger did you expect the margin to be?

Well, I've heard that the PS4 outsold the XB1 by like 3:1 so if there are 300k units of XB1 games sold, scale it up, I expect there would be around 900k of Ps4 games sold?

Soldato
PS4 is probably the best of the two for multiplats but I'll get them on PC which is better.

Watch Dogs was certainly not better :p

Ran like **** on PC. I was a huge PC gamer for years but console is just an easier life at the moment. Also the visual difference is not anything special either since the PS4/X1 came out.

Soldato
Watch Dogs was certainly not better :p

Ran like **** on PC. I was a huge PC gamer for years but console is just an easier life at the moment. Also the visual difference is not anything special either since the PS4/X1 came out.

It is at higher res than 1080p to be fair. That aside, my PS4 will get hammered when GTA comes out, really not used it much since I finished Diablo campaign.

Soldato
To plug in the joypad?

I thought the USB port does nothing more than charging and playing mp3 from USB sticks?

You can transfer capped videos and screenshots to usb as well.

I have the usb receiver for my headset in one, leaving me with just one port. So constant switching between usb stick and cable for charging/playing when controller is flat.

I'd like a hub so I can just be lazy and leave everything plugged in. USB stick, usb receiver and cable to charge from.

Soldato
If the primary account of a console is ps+, then all accounts on that console can play online, same with dlc.

If you set your account to primary on her console, then she will be able to play online and use all your dlc etc on her account (but only on the console where yours is the primary).

You can only make one console primary though, so if you do that, then on your console only your account will have access to dlc & online play.

Sorry I totally forgot I asked the question, thanks for answering! Its what I thought then, if we both want to play on both ps4s we will need to double up on everything. Shame but hey ho.

Soldato
I have the usb receiver for my headset in one, leaving me with just one port. So constant switching between usb stick and cable for charging/playing when controller is flat.

I'd like a hub so I can just be lazy and leave everything plugged in. USB stick, usb receiver and cable to charge from.
Buy one of these and a second PS4 gamepad (A Second gamepad is also great to have for when one goes flat ;) )

I also find it great because it stops me loosing my gamepads all the time....:o

(I has it own power adaptor)

Last edited:
Soldato
2.02 is due out soon, another stability update, but supposedly fixes Dragon Age.

aq0lrJN.png

iD0C5hM9K9EFF.gif

Back
Top Bottom