*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
so how quickly do the thumb stick rubber goes? I play drive club and I can see bits of it on the controller already.. :o :)

on that note.. those who play drive club feel free to add me -;

pns -; EdStance

There's plenty to play, more games than the other console actually.

Permabanned
PS4 purchased today with Driveclub, The Last of Us and Fifa. One happy lad right here.

Just purchased Trails Fusion as well as it's only £7.19 on Playstation Store and enjoyed the demo in GAME a few weeks ago.

Soldato
PSN is up and down a lot, the messaging system is atrocious and the UI needs work, Driveclub was and still is a joke. But apart from those niggles I am loving it - with consoles I want to play games (I don't need or want a media centre) and the PS4 does that very well.

Soldato
Is Infamous Second Son good? I already have GTA5 on my 360 but want an open plan sandbox game for my PS4. Also I've still got DriveClub sealed that came with the PS4, I need a racing game is there an alternative that I could trade it in with?

Soldato
Second Son is a good game, it gets a bit repetitive over time but I imagine if you could complete it in a relatively short time frame over a coupe of weeks (rather than months like me) you'd really enjoy it. Excellent graphics as well.

What's wrong with DriveClub?

Soldato
Cool I'll get that, it's goign for £20 :cool: Reviews say DriveClub isn't that good. I don't want to break the seal to try it just in case I don't like it.

Soldato
Cool I'll get that, it's goign for £20 :cool: Reviews say DriveClub isn't that good. I don't want to break the seal to try it just in case I don't like it.

I like it :) SP is good fun.. its simcadey at best more into arcade side but you can have fun with it no problems!

reminds me a bit of forza.. without tuning and real race tracks ha!

it is a pretty game though.

Caporegime
Its fine, just no one would recommend buying it because its taken ages to get the social/online side sorted and that still hasnt completely been finished (challenges!). As a SP racing game its not broken or buggy...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
Just bought Infamosu Second Son and Lego Marvel Superheroes (£18 so just had to). On the fence about PES 2015, want to get it but cant afford a second controller for my mates to come round and have marathon sessions like we used to in college :)

Soldato
Drive club should have been an awesome game on release, sadly ruined by the online issues... the online is now working better, but as said challenges still don't work.. shame

Soldato
So once the online has been fixed it will be a 8/10 game rather than the 6s and 7s it's been getting. Is it meant to be the Forza for PS4?

One

One

Soldato
So once the online has been fixed it will be a 8/10 game rather than the 6s and 7s it's been getting. Is it meant to be the Forza for PS4?

No Drive club doesn't even have real race tracks. That would be Gran Turismo, but that's not been released yet. Project CARS is out in March if you can hold off. That will be the closest to Forza you can get before GT7.

Caporegime
It was never that bad a game it was just woefully incomplete at launch for a delayed game - the astonishing thing is games like Unity and MCC have surpassed it with how broken they were at launch - pretty poor end of the year for games...

Also it was never compared to Forza unless now Sonic Racing is the new Richard Burns Rally :p

ps3ud0 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom