*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Drive club is really good. It's propper pick up and play but also not too arcade. It's the kinda racer I like, Forza punishes you too harsh for messing up. Anyone else got it?

Also played the pes demo again and I'm sold will be ordering that tomorrow.

Soldato
Pretty crap really..

No AAA racing game/s
Hardly any AAA titles
Games cost £50+ on PSN
Took two days to just download GTA V (Using my 40mb line)
No Bluetooth remote support (I.E Harmony etc)
No Vita backup support

ETC ETC

Presumably 'etc' means you have other incredibly petty criticisms to add?

Permabanned
Drive club is really good. It's propper pick up and play but also not too arcade. It's the kinda racer I like, Forza punishes you too harsh for messing up. Anyone else got it?

Also played the pes demo again and I'm sold will be ordering that tomorrow.

Driveclub really good? You what?

It's a broken mess that still doesn't work as advertised anyone who thinks this is worth actual money is deluded its still not fully fixed months after release

Soldato
Driveclub really good? You what?

It's a broken mess that still doesn't work as advertised anyone who thinks this is worth actual money is deluded its still not fully fixed months after release

There's plenty to enjoy about the game even without challenges working, get over yourself.

Associate
A year on and I'm thrilled with my PS4 but I could have bought it in the past couple of months really, as up till now I have not used it as much as I should. For me things have only just become interesting games wise, starting with the release of TLOU... and the past few weeks with Driveclub AS-U, GTA5, DA-I and FC4... I've got Alien Isolation on the way too. I've spent more time (and money) on my PS4 in the last month, than the rest of the first year combined. My eldest son has got plenty out of it, with his Lego games, so I don't regret my day-one purchase for his enjoyment alone.

Looking for to the year ahead on this platform.

Soldato
I only slightly regret getting PS4 at launch but I've enjoyed some great games on it although some of those I could have played on my PC granted. I only got it to play games so I don't really have any gripes relating to media features etc.
Looking forward to 2015.

Back
Top Bottom