*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Just trying to setup remote play but cant seem to get it to work im guessing it could be down to the same issues and will just take a little bit longer but for those that have used it before, do you have to have a separate controller for the remote play device (in my case a Z2)

Cheers

Associate
Just trying to setup remote play but cant seem to get it to work im guessing it could be down to the same issues and will just take a little bit longer but for those that have used it before, do you have to have a separate controller for the remote play device (in my case a Z2)

Cheers
remote play only works over the same network (ie your home network) so you need to have both the phone and the ps4 connected to your router.

Ive got a Z2 ive not tried it fully yet - but when i did parts of the screen were the controls i think bottom left & right were the sticks top were the l&r buttons etc.

Soldato
remote play only works over the same network (ie your home network) so you need to have both the phone and the ps4 connected to your router.

Ive got a Z2 ive not tried it fully yet - but when i did parts of the screen were the controls i think bottom left & right were the sticks top were the l&r buttons etc.

Got it to work ok but seems the controller has to be paired to the phone so swapping between the two might be a bit of a chew on, hopefully some cheaper controllers will come soon :) just need to find the phone cradle at a decent price

Soldato
It's interesting isn't it.

Watched Top Gear then tried PS4....no good.
Tried PS3....straight online and spent until 5mins ago on GT6 in a lounge of 14 randoms having a blast.
Thought I'd try PS4 again before bed.....still no good.

PS4 ONLINE = Broken.
PS3 ONLINE = 100% ok

Soldato
It's interesting isn't it.

Watched Top Gear then tried PS4....no good.
Tried PS3....straight online and spent until 5mins ago on GT6 in a lounge of 14 randoms having a blast.
Thought I'd try PS4 again before bed.....still no good.

PS4 ONLINE = Broken.
PS3 ONLINE = 100% ok

From the Playstation website!!
PSN Status: PS3/VITA-Online, PS4-Offline

Soldato
Even without the DDOS attacks it's very much deserved, PSN is a ****ing joke.

You must have a different PSN to me, it's been fine for months and the new CoD came and went and it barely batted an eyelid.

Maybe the few maintenance shut downs a few months ago that people are perpetually whining like girls about actually has done something?

Back
Top Bottom