*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Can't type for toffee
Don
Any deals around for annual PS+? Cdkeys appear to be out.

IF your happy to setup a credit account with very.co.uk you can get £60 off a £30 spend.

£35 PSN Voucher
£25 PSN Voucher

Theres a years of PS+ and £20 left over for random bits and bobs for £30

The Code is 4LLCW

It was given to me and many other customers Im guessing when I spent over a fiver in WHSmith recently.

Expires 31/12/14

Soldato
IF your happy to setup a credit account with very.co.uk you can get £60 off a £30 spend.

£35 PSN Voucher
£25 PSN Voucher

Theres a years of PS+ and £20 left over for random bits and bobs for £30

The Code is 4LLCW

It was given to me and many other customers Im guessing when I spent over a fiver in WHSmith recently.

Expires 31/12/14

Doesn't work. :(

Soldato
I got a camera with my 20th anniversary console, so far about the only use I can see will be playroom with the robots.

I got a camera with my launch ps4, same all I could find a use for it was to throw some robots around the room and use voice control which talking of voice commands, what an utterly useless feature...

I was buying a new tv just before xmas, a Samsung had voice controls.. Why?? Remotes are for controlling a device, not my voice lol useless feature.

Caporegime
yes - its a paid for service and every service provider will refund for loss of service, why shouldn't Sony?

First I've heard. Every ISP and telephone company in this land will not give you anything if you lose your connection. I've been a week without a BT line when an OpenReach engineer accidentally cut my line and didn't get diddly squat.

Soldato
Well at at payment stage it gives me the option to enter promo code, add to account and pay in full. I opened a credit account with them.

I was registered with them previously but when I make a new account it adds my old details to the new one automatically :(

Last edited:
Soldato
First I've heard. Every ISP and telephone company in this land will not give you anything if you lose your connection. I've been a week without a BT line when an OpenReach engineer accidentally cut my line and didn't get diddly squat.

your negotiation skills are lacking my young padawan - I had BT waver a full months bill for 2 weeks without interwebz.

It's a contract simple as - not a - oh we can provide it to you when we feel like it 'service'. If they can't live up to their side of the contract its null and void.

Anyways - enough moaning - Feel kinda good I got my life back after breaking my Destiny addiction lol - laterz

Soldato

I had BT refund me money, I've had sky refund me, both for lack of service.

If you don't ask, you don't get.

Back
Top Bottom