*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
It's never about the money - its always the principle of the matter.

If they can get away with it - what incentive will they have to ensure it doesn't happen again in future? - none

3.5m would make them think twice wouldn't it ;)

Soldato
Any idea why I am getting messages saying that loads of random people have left the game? I can't delete them and they have been coming randomly since I played the mosh pit in AW a few weeks back???

Soldato
Tbf 3.5m is a drop in the ocean for them, so on principle a refund should be made. Imagine the backlash if it was something like just 44p though. People would kick off more than they did about psn being down.

Soldato
Sony would be the first to complain if I shorted them 44p on my annual subscription. In fact I'd wager that they'd block me from PSN if it was actually possible for me to underpay them.

Soldato
Tbf 3.5m is a drop in the ocean for them, so on principle a refund should be made. Imagine the backlash if it was something like just 44p though. People would kick off more than they did about psn being down.

Probably would, we live in a society of entitlement now. The quicker Russell Brand gets the revolution in gear the better ;)

Soldato

Nobody is getting a refund. It's cheaper and easier for them to give something out than to provide any sort of financial reimbursement.

That said, I'm not expecting nor demanding either.

Soldato
Sony would be the first to complain if I shorted them 44p on my annual subscription. In fact I'd wager that they'd block me from PSN if it was actually possible for me to underpay them.

I think we should all cuddle and cry about it.

Make us all feel better.

Alternatively, we can stop crying about it and wait and see what happens.

Associate
Got DA:I and Farcry 4 for Xmas, then found out I only had 10gb of storage left....grr. Just upgraded my hard drive to a 1tb sshd. Just a warning for anyone else, the official link for the firmware only downloads version 2.02 which will not install as the PS4 wants version 2.03. Had to download it from the German PlayStation site.

Based on this years habits the new one will probably be full by next Xmas, really need Sony to allow external drives.

Caporegime
Hmmm, is there anywhere that states whether the sign in issues are definitively fixed?

I just tried mine after a couple of days and I still can't sign in. If I type the incorrect password I actually get an error saying it is wrong. If I type the right one it just tries for a bit then says " The connection to the server has been terminated".

I tried faffing around with MTU but that doesn't help. Just wondering if it is only me or there is still actually issues, in which case I will try again in a few days.

rp2000

Back
Top Bottom