*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Welcome to the world of PS4 ic1male. Yeah if you like first light make sure you pick up second son. The controller is great and I love the speaker feature when it plays recordings in games :) such a little feature is fairly satisfying. The OS is fairly straightforward and basic really but I don't see that as a bad thing. I prefer it over my Xbox One OS. Both pretty different but feel the PS4 is more straight to the games and from being completely off boots faster. I use instant on with the X1 but it's crashing every so often. What games do intend on getting?

Caporegime
Loads of games that I have missed like Last Of Us, Infamous SS, Tomb Raider, Killzone, Assassin's Creed Black Flag, Wolfenstein. Pretty much everything that's been released so far except for the sports stuff! :D

Soldato
I picked Alien: Isolation and The Evil Within up on Saturday. Not tried Alien yet though looking forward to it. TEW is a bit rough around the edges but I am really enjoying it. Its got a Resi 4 vibe about it which I love.

Wolfie though yeah definitely. Great fun.

Soldato
I picked Alien: Isolation and The Evil Within up on Saturday. Not tried Alien yet though looking forward to it. TEW is a bit rough around the edges but I am really enjoying it. Its got a Resi 4 vibe about it which I love.

Wolfie though yeah definitely. Great fun.

Im tempted to get Alien: Isolation as well, although I remember not finishing dead space on ps3 as I was scared:o.

Anyone know if Alien Isolation is as scary as dead space?

Soldato
Id personally say alien isolation is more of a tense sort of game than an all out scary horror.

The sneaking can get VERY tense :D I wouldn't say I was scared at any point in the game though. Just felt on edge.

Soldato
Im tempted to get Alien: Isolation as well, although I remember not finishing dead space on ps3 as I was scared:o.

Anyone know if Alien Isolation is as scary as dead space?

I love Dead Space but I wouldn't quite put Alien in the same category as it. Similar vibes and sense of atmosphere but I found Dead Space to be more creepy, in Alien there are fewer 'jumpy' moments.

Caporegime
As a huge fan of the alien films, I found I was absorbed into the game universe quite deeply. Whenever the alien appeared, I froze in sheer fear. It felt like it was really me in the game, not Ripley. So I found it 10x scarier than Dead Space.

Soldato
I love Dead Space but I wouldn't quite put Alien in the same category as it. Similar vibes and sense of atmosphere but I found Dead Space to be more creepy, in Alien there are fewer 'jumpy' moments.

As a huge fan of the alien films, I found I was absorbed into the game universe quite deeply. Whenever the alien appeared, I froze in sheer fear. It felt like it was really me in the game, not Ripley. So I found it 10x scarier than Dead Space.

Might get this then, sounds really good, did it not have a few bugs when it was released, thought I heard something about framerate, have patches fixed any issues. Cheers

Soldato
The only thing I'm not keen on so far on PS4 is the jumbled mess that is the user interface and the fact they still haven't got any kind of decent patch system

You have the XB1 also right? I have both too, you can't seriously prefer the XB1 patching method? The PS4 actually allows you to play the game whilst the patch is downloading in the background if you choose to, you can't do that on the XB1.

Back
Top Bottom