*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Got £50 worth of stuff ready for the 10% - yes, Im an idiot...

All the Bioshocks DLC, that new TR Temple of Osiris game (any good?), DC season pass and Telegrad

ps3ud0 :cool:

Likewise, got drive club season pass, la noire dlc pass, resident evil hd and some Zen pinball tables.. sorted... make use of my 10% code.

Soldato
Haha yep, I still haven't finished TWD season 2 on the 360 because it runs like crap, but I'm hoping that perhaps the sheer amount of power on-hand with the PS4 means that even their games can't stutter and freeze like they did last gen.

Impossible to know anyway, because none of their fans ever admit there are performance problems and none of the reviews ever touch on it.

TWD season 2 on ps vita was painful to play... I foolishly got it for ps4 but was pleasantly surprised it ran ok ish, easy trophies if anything else..

Soldato
Damn forgot about Grim - will get that for sure. I will FL cull based on who doesnt buy it :p

ps3ud0 :cool:

Lol well I'm getting grim fandango as that was a shear classic on the pc back in the day.. I honestly cannot find the time to play all these great games.. honestly, my love for console gaming since the start of this gen has exploded..

So many great games I've played yet to play and coming out... I mean, next month it's the order 1886... Oh man, awesome time to be a console gamer I reckon..

Soldato
Darkness 2 wasn't a patch on the 1st game. That first one was high up there for me in my favourite first person shooter list. Although I'm one of the few people that really enjoyed Prey! :p

Associate
Just got my Planetside 2 beta invite, been looking forward to this one, played the original planetside before I actually had a connection good enough to enjoy it properly but never had a gaming PC during the Planetoid 2 years.

Caporegime
Anyone ever had disappearing transactions from a store purchase? The £20-odd I spent yesterday was authorised successfully against my bank account but when I checked the balance this morning, it was back to normal! I wonder if I've got free games. Or whether Sony are about to freeze my SEN account. :(

Associate
Resident Evil, the Tesla-puzzle game the swear filter takes offence to & Game of Thrones season pass bought. Although damn you Telltale for your pre-2nd episode discounts. I've been stung previously with that and you got me again with Tales from Borderlands.

Back
Top Bottom