*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Caporegime
Even if you can you cant apply the 10% over more than just a single pre-order due to the way the store handles them (enter their own 'basket' effectively). The 10% is best used on current PSN games tbh...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Caporegime
There's still the January sale on, wouldn't mind picking up Mass Effect 1 + 2 with an extra 10% for PS3 but I can't find any DLC on the PS store. Does it all come included (except Arrival for ME2)?

Associate
There's still the January sale on, wouldn't mind picking up Mass Effect 1 + 2 with an extra 10% for PS3 but I can't find any DLC on the PS store. Does it all come included (except Arrival for ME2)?

The sale ends tomorrow at midnight - the 10% is only valid from Frid - Mon.

the web store shows all the DLC packs for ME 1,2 & 3.

Caporegime
Bit cheeky only offering 3 days to redeem to be honest!

I'll probably get the DriveClub season pack, unless something else decent appears on the store tomorrow (Although I reckon they won't put anything decent up as they don't really want us to have or use the discount ;) )

rp2000

Caporegime
The sale ends tomorrow at midnight - the 10% is only valid from Frid - Mon.

Gave in and spent £20 on PS3 games to complete trilogies that are missing bits from PS+. Whoops! My PS4 will be gathering dust at this rate whilst I play through Dragon Age 1 and 2 (and then Inquisition on PS4), Dead Space 1, 2 and 3, Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3 and Trine 1 and 2!

Soldato
Dead Space is excellent and one of my favourite games ever, but I wasn't much of a fan of the sequels.

You should grab Spec Ops in the sale that's started today too, only £4 and it's great, a very refreshing take on the 'generic' war-based shooter.

Caporegime
Got £50 worth of stuff ready for the 10% - yes, Im an idiot...

All the Bioshocks DLC, that new TR Temple of Osiris game (any good?), DC season pass and Telegrad

Soldato
Telltale - once bitten forever smitten - ****s sake learn to code :p...

Haha yep, I still haven't finished TWD season 2 on the 360 because it runs like crap, but I'm hoping that perhaps the sheer amount of power on-hand with the PS4 means that even their games can't stutter and freeze like they did last gen.

Impossible to know anyway, because none of their fans ever admit there are performance problems and none of the reviews ever touch on it.

Back
Top Bottom