*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Why is EA and there Origin so **** still? Just installed the BF Beta and origin is asking for my origin account. Put it in...

"Origin ID already exists"

Obviously nobheads, because that is my origin ID.

Soldato
There is no option to pick either... You just get "welcome back, enter origin details"

Start to enter username and get the message "already exists"

After a Google it is doing it to loads of people. Deleted it now, so doesn't matter.

Caporegime
OP
Quick question...

Cousin has a PS4, he has some shows to watch on his external hard drive, any chance that he can plug it in and watch them on his PS4?

Thanks.

nope, ps4 has practically zero media capabilities in terms of dodgy videos.

your fine if you want to use spotify, netflix, etc though.

their is a workaround using plex i believe but you need a pc to be on for that to work. which is why i just have my pc connected to the tv rather than have both on.

Associate
nope, ps4 has practically zero media capabilities in terms of dodgy videos.

your fine if you want to use spotify, netflix, etc though.

their is a workaround using plex i believe but you need a pc to be on for that to work. which is why i just have my pc connected to the tv rather than have both on.

Thought as much, will let him know, thanks

Associate
Well that was weird, deleted hardline beta and it said my database was corrupted and was going to restart to rebuild it. :p

Also the web store is behaving weird for me, my download list is no longer showing anything I've bought after the 3rd Feb and anything I have bought after this says Add to Basket, but I can't add it, it errors.
I can download anything I did buy though on consoles still though, just annoying.

Back
Top Bottom