*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
I assume support 4 devices is in meant that only 4 devices can be on at a time (not only 4 can be synced in total). Makes sense why there aren't lots of bluetooth devices but it does surprise me there isn't a media remote yet as you are hardly going to have lots of controllers on when watching media.

Caporegime
OP
http://www.cnet.com/news/sonys-ps4-will-juggle-just-four-controllers-at-once/

it can only use 4 controllers at once

therefore it's highly unlikely they can support 3rd party headsets. it's a hardware limitation not software.

it's probably only designed to take 4 controllers and nothing else. doubt they will ever release more info but the final line is that bt headsets won't be supported, most likely due to them cutting costs.

for instance ps3 could handle 7 controllers and a bt headset at the same time

Last edited:
Associate
Hustle Kings is now available for free download on the Playstation store. For those that don't know, it's a pool game, made by the same people that made Pure Pool. I've not played Hustle Kings yet but i do own Pure Pool and really enjoy it so I'm sure it will be worth checking out.

Soldato
Hustle kings is great... Its a superb game on vita and ps3. Well worth a look if you like pool games...

Superb sale on psn at the moment.. Loads on sale. Have to pick and choose mind , some titles still a tad expensive comparable to retail.

Soldato
Hustle kings is great... Its a superb game on vita and ps3. Well worth a look if you like pool games...

Superb sale on psn at the moment.. Loads on sale. Have to pick and choose mind , some titles still a tad expensive comparable to retail.

I wanted to get a pool game, I did see Pure pool but I'm not sure which is better?

*edit* just realised Hustle Kings is free so I will try that!

Soldato

Tried Hustle Kings last night, once you turn the hideous music off it's a good game.

And I think I'll take a punt at Tomb Raider for £11.99, not bad at all.

Back
Top Bottom