*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Well worth the money. It's a great game. I'm almost tempted to double dip after playing it on the 360.

Well worth it - I played it on the 360 first too and back when it was 24.99 I bought it for the PS4. Graphics are superior in all senses and its still an awesome game to play through.

Soldato
Another endorsement for TR. Absolutely fantastic game, shame the next one is a timed exclusive on Xbox One.

Not really.. When it pops up on ps4 I'll have played and loved uncharted 4 so will be ready for tomb raider by then...

Tomb raider is a good purchase for the price however... I enjoyed it on PC so double dipped on ps4 and enjoyed it a second time around. Tombs and puzzles weren't all that. But the uncharted 2 style gameplay was solid...

kdd

kdd

Soldato
The Order will probably be a decent perfomer for Sony though, buy it, blast through it in a weekend, trade it in... everyones a winner. The universe it creates will be interest enough for many casual gamers. i'll probably pick it up out of curiosity when it's sub £20.

Soldato
Me too probably pick it up from cex when it's cheap. Might go for Dying Light retail, not sure yet. Bloodbourne is what I am really looking forward to.

I liked the look of dying light, take it you can play it single player?

Bloodbourne looks like it might hurt me, damn does that game look hard to play : - )

Soldato
Reporting back : TR is great! Really enjoying it. I don't know if it's my ocd but I hate missing stuff out in a map. This game will take me ages to complete :D

Back
Top Bottom