*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
£2.60 for me.

must have changed the price this morning.

twa_zpsl1mopm9i.png

Soldato
Yeah hustle kings on ps3 at least had a solid single player mode, its a solid game of pool, but its really hard to master, takes time to pull of fantastic shots without using on screen guides.

Give it a go, pure pool is also pretty decent IMO

Caporegime
not sure, it showed up in the offers section last night (PS4), doesn't seem to be there now

If you've already got it as PS3 PS+, the PS4 version will appear as Free. The same thing happened with me on Hotline Miami, IIRC. I didn't even know there was a PS4 version of that game until I saw it by accident as Free.

Thomas Was Alone is also coming up as Free for me as I just checked.

Soldato
lolpolygon, I'll wait for it to come out.

Polygon, GameSpot, ign and Eurogamer reviews, views and news I ignore as those sites are IMO dreadful places to go..

But push square and sixth axis didn't think the order 1886 was steller either so its a bit concerning for sure. But PS lifestyle and dual shockers seemed to have some enthusiasm for the game at last.

Soldato
The Order dropped off my watch list a while back, could see what was happening a mile off. Only PS game I'm looking forward to this year is the Witcher 3. Although I'm actually unsure what else is due on PS. It's currently sat at 66 on Metacritic.

Back
Top Bottom