*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Just ordered Resi 1 for the ps4 over the computer playstation site.

Turned the PS4 on so i could download the game and it says i have the full game of FarCry4 ready to download aswell??? I have never paid for the FarCry (just checked history), never played it either. Win win or am i missing something?

Its downloading anyway along with resident evil 1. :)

Just ordered Resi 1 for the ps4 over the computer playstation site.

Turned the PS4 on so i could download the game and it says i have the full game of FarCry4 ready to download aswell??? I have never paid for the FarCry (just checked history), never played it either. Win win or am i missing something?

Its downloading anyway along with resident evil 1. :)

hm same here, error?

EDIT

Download the demo to play 2 hours of coop mode

Last edited:
I just got a ps now invite. I have a uk psn account that I use on a ps4 in Spain. Anyone else accessing the beta from outside the uk?

I'll try it this weekend, but wondering if they have only uk servers ATM for the beta etc? I have fast fibre broadband, but I guess latency will be an issue if its all running from uk servers. Or maybe my ip address will mean its a no go ;)

Also any link with a list of available games on the beta?

rp2000

Anyone here played P.T.?

I played it with my wife. She said she fancied trying a scary game, her throwing the joypad across the room so she could pick up a cushion to hide behind and scream makes me think she didn't.

It was the most fantastically made demo. For atmosphere and chills it was amazing, you are just dropped into a simple corridor with no context and the world got creepier as you completed each loop.

Or I think it did, no chance I was picking the joypad up after my wife launched it at the "turn around" part.

I tried PT. Walked down a corridor, went through a door at the end and appeared back where I started. I thought "Bugger this" and switched it off.

Needless to say, now I've been reading all about its removal from PSN and how the demo is actually a loop where you're supposed to keep going through the door but things change on each walk through. D'oh!

I played it with my wife. She said she fancied trying a scary game, her throwing the joypad across the room so she could pick up a cushion to hide behind and scream makes me think she didn't.

It was the most fantastically made demo. For atmosphere and chills it was amazing, you are just dropped into a simple corridor with no context and the world got creepier as you completed each loop.

Or I think it did, no chance I was picking the joypad up after my wife launched it at the "turn around" part.

I'm too scared to play it...

I watched a little play through on IGN with Naomi Kyle, at the end she screamed and fell off her chair!

Apparently there's hours of game play in it.

P.T. is truly terrifying in the right environment. Granted its not to bad on a sunny Sunday afternoon, but late at night in the dark with the surround sound/headset right up, its an experience to remember.

The anticipation is almost as scary as the jumps themselves, you expect stuff to happen, go through a few more loops then let you guard down then something happens.

I know the actual game isnt happening anymore, but add a few more corridors or even a house with either lots of scripted events or randomly generated events and release as a smaller game, I'd buy it in an instant.

Back
Top Bottom