*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

PT is excellent, Im glad I got to play it. I think its a great shame gamers who havent played it before and have only just heard about it due to its removal have missed the boat. Just seems so daft to remove a free demo but I guess its political and they couldnt keep it live if the game is now canned.

A real pity but I just pray Silent Hill resurfaces on the PS4 at some point.

I also feel sorry for Norman Reedus who was due to portray the main character, it would have been another 'string to his bow' starring in a videogame. I like the roles he's played in film and TV, especially The Walking Dead.

WTF - just have a look at the glorious scheduled times - Sony doesnt hate us (for once) :p

Planned Maintenance Reminder
Start: Monday, May 11, 7:30 PM PDT (2:30 AM GMT)
End: Tuesday, May 12, 5:00 AM PDT (12:00 PM GMT)
During maintenance, online gameplay is available on your PlayStation® system if you have recently signed into your account on it (within past 24 hours for PS4). Make sure you sign in on the PlayStation® systems that you might want to play online with before the maintenance begins.

You may experience issues with the following services:

Account Management
PlayStation®Video
PlayStation®Store
We endeavour to ensure that PlayStation® Network services are available at all times. However, occasionally Sony Entertainment Network may need to be taken offline so we can perform essential maintenance. This is to ensure our network continues to run smoothly and securely and to provide you with new and updated services.
ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom