*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

the sidearm grenade launcher was epic. especially hovering round on a microlite :D the enemies didn't even know what hit em :p

honey badgers are the most annoying thing about the game. especially when trying to sneak into an outpost and stealthily kill all the guards. and dhole's :mad: bloody pests :D

i was pleasantly suprised by the amount of weaponry, and the customizations! i didn't think there would be that many. that MG42 though.. was awesome ! :eek:

I agree, the wildlife in FC4 was utter BS.

Honey badgers taking 2 headshots from a high calibre sniper rifle and surviving, but can be killed in 1 hit with a bow and arrow. lol.

Snow leopards that can soak up TWO full clips of an SMG and survive to kill you, but again can be done in with a bow and arrow.

Random spawns of tigers or bears as soon as you fire the first suppressed sniper shot into an outpost is also highly annoying.

Being attacked every 5 seconds by eagles was also annoying. To be honest I just couldn't be bothered exploring on foot because of the wildlife.

The wildlife mechanics are so retarded and it partly spoiled the game for me :(

That was a valiant effort. I've not been so lucky with my attempts either. :D

Strider - 5 mins - DELETE - not interested
Fez - 1 min - DELETE - cacky pixel art
Rogue Legacy - 15 mins - DELETE - too difficult
The Swapper - 2 hours - COMPLETED
Doki-Doki Universe - 10 mins - DELETE - WTF?
Olli Olli 2 - 15 mins - DELETE - too difficult
Valiant Hearts - 15 mins - NEEDS MORE TIME - seems interesting
Never Alone - 15 mins - NEEDS MORE TIME - doesn't look too bad

Rogue Legacy is probably my most played game over last two months, I found it really hard too but then things click and you figure out good combos of runes etc. That said, I've only done two bosses.
Fez is really good I don't mind the art, Swapper brilliant but not finished.
Never Alone I wanted to like but it lets itself down with the technical hiccups. Valiant Hearts I enjoyed but not finished last chapter.

I agree, the wildlife in FC4 was utter BS.

Honey badgers taking 2 headshots from a high calibre sniper rifle and surviving, but can be killed in 1 hit with a bow and arrow. lol.

Snow leopards that can soak up TWO full clips of an SMG and survive to kill you, but again can be done in with a bow and arrow.

Random spawns of tigers or bears as soon as you fire the first suppressed sniper shot into an outpost is also highly annoying.

Being attacked every 5 seconds by eagles was also annoying. To be honest I just couldn't be bothered exploring on foot because of the wildlife.

The wildlife mechanics are so retarded and it partly spoiled the game for me :(

I don't get the badger thing. I know they were OP without patches because I had to deal with it but since patches they seem perfectly fine. OP as an animal yes but not insanely hard to kill like they were. The rhinos where far more of a problem until I started wielding hitler's buzzsaw. :D

I've never had anything attack me when I'm going after a fort or outpost. It seems like pot luck, some nights are terrible and I just give up, other nights I barely see an animal.:confused:

Rocket League has gone from unknown to instant purchase for me after playing about 20 back-to-back games of the beta last night. Such a good game.

If anyone needs a beta key I've got a spare one available, but I think it might have to be used from a US account.

So what's the general consensus of Project Cars? Isit going to be good or a let down I've not followed it but would like a good racer.

Everything suggests it will be awesome, perhaps the best track racer to come to a console ever. It could have course be a buggy, horrible, unfinished mess with terrible online however :p

I'm personally excited to play it myself when it comes out next week on PS4.

Everything suggests it will be awesome, perhaps the best track racer to come to a console ever. It could have course be a buggy, horrible, unfinished mess with terrible online however :p

I'm personally excited to play it myself when it comes out next week on PS4.

I think you're forgetting about the mighty Toca Touring Cars series. :D

I really enjoyed Forza, I didn't buy Drive club after all the reviews shot it down so I hope PC is going to deliver. Ill hold out for reviews before buying though.

Driveclub is a really excellent game now it's fully fixed, it's well worth playing and you can get it for very little.

Forza is good and I always look forward to a new game in the series, but the most recent games have been lacking in depth for me.

Anyone still having issues getting into the PS Now Beta from the beta trial email invite? I just can't get it to work and it's been two weeks since I've had it. Pretty frustrating to keep trying every day - is there a contact for Sony if you are in the beta already?

Trust me if you think it's not something to post here...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Anyone still having issues getting into the PS Now Beta from the beta trial email invite? I just can't get it to work and it's been two weeks since I've had it. Pretty frustrating to keep trying every day - is there a contact for Sony if you are in the beta already?

Trust me if you think it's not something to post here...

Did you manage to find and download the app? I couldnt see where it was at first lol

Ive just got the email thats it - the one to accept the T&Cs before you even get a beta voucher code. It just opens a new webpage with the same error box/message...

Ta. It would be a useful feature to have. My PS4 is downloading some games in rest mode and I'd like to know when it's finished so I don't have to keep switching it on and checking and then switching it off again.

Ta. It would be a useful feature to have. My PS4 is downloading some games in rest mode and I'd like to know when it's finished so I don't have to keep switching it on and checking and then switching it off again.

Can't you check your download queue online? Sure i've seen that on the PS store. I don't think it gives a progress meter, but says 'downloading'.

Can't you check your download queue online? Sure i've seen that on the PS store. I don't think it gives a progress meter, but says 'downloading'.

I think you are right - it's got some kind of indicator with the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4. I think 3 means a download is still in progress and sure enough when I switched the PS4 on, the last game in the queue was still downloading. I'll check again when status changes to 4 and see if that is indeed correct. (4 being all downloads completed.)

Back
Top Bottom