*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Its weird that I saw you log in like as if you were on a PS3 when I was using it - was gonna see if PS4 chat works on top of it but kinda got into GRID 2 (which is kinda crap).

ps3ud0 :cool:

I saw you as well when you logged in (like you were on a PS3).

And yes GRID 2 is still crap! Impressed at how good Bioshock Infinite looked. Uncharted 3 didn't hold up as well but it was still fun to play. I played right through the bar fight and through the young Drake meeting Sully level.

Last edited:
Its weird that I saw you log in like as if you were on a PS3 when I was using it - was gonna see if PS4 chat works on top of it but kinda got into GRID 2 (which is kinda crap).

ps3ud0 :cool:

GRID 2 was a poor game, you're right.

Anyhow. Ps4 at tesco with Witcher 3 - £279 with offer codes on tesco direct website.

That is an astonishingly good deal for a PS4 IMO. The game is worth £45 ish, so you're paying less then £250 for a PS4 - that is damn good value for a very good machine.

iv-tecman said:
Anyhow. Ps4 at tesco with Witcher 3 - £279 with offer codes on tesco direct website.

That is an astonishingly good deal for a PS4 IMO. The game is worth £45 ish, so you're paying less then £250 for a PS4 - that is damn good value for a very good machine.
Yeah Amazon doing the same deal, but you also get 3-month PS Plus Membership for free. This Offer ends on Monday, June 1, 2015.

I posted it in the *** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles *** thread >> http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=28040824&postcount=2246

What does "preparing to download" mean, and why does it take so ridiculously long?

For existing games when it's downloading an update file, it will be checking the files already on your PS4 so that it only downloads what it needs to. It took a good 10-15 minutes for it to do this yesterday on Destiny for me.

But for brand new game installs, it shouldn't be long at all - mere seconds.

For existing games when it's downloading an update file, it will be checking the files already on your PS4 so that it only downloads what it needs to. It took a good 10-15 minutes for it to do this yesterday on Destiny for me.

But for brand new game installs, it shouldn't be long at all - mere seconds.

you know I always wondered what that was all about, now I know.

Thanks for explaining this : - )

I was on PS store last night, Witcher 3 was calling me out, I didn't buy it. I must not buy more games lol. But I will, I'll get it as I loved Witcher 1 and 2 on PC. Something tells me to buy it on PC as well, I am so bloody weak with new game releases. Grr I'm doomed.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/b/ref=amb_l...rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=625084107&pf_rd_i=2574536031

Buy a PS4 with GTA V and The Witcher 3 for £319.99 when bought together

From Tuesday, May 19, 2015, when you buy a featured PS4 with GTA V console (“Qualifying Item”) together with The Witcher 3 (“Promotional Items”) from the selection above, you'll be charged the reduced combined price of £319.99 (“Offer”). The Offer is limited to a maximum of one per customer. This Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Monday, June 1, 2015.

Just picked up a new PS4 for £255 inc delivery :D Haven't had a Playstation since the very first original that I got around 1997, extremely excited to play The Last of Us :p Yes I know I could have bought a PS3 :D

Nice one. I'm seriously jealous and would pay to be able to unplay TLoU and do it again :) It starts off brilliant and just gets better!

Back
Top Bottom