*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Just picked up a new PS4 for £255 inc delivery :D Haven't had a Playstation since the very first original that I got around 1997, extremely excited to play The Last of Us :p Yes I know I could have bought a PS3 :D

One of them games you never want the story to end plus there's one bit when the music kicks in gave me goosebumps "come on baby girl i've got you"

I dunno if it's just me with my manky hands but does anyone else find the DualShock 4 gets clammy after extended use? It even feels like it's burning your hands in a way. I wish I could use my Xbone controller instead. The L2 and R2 triggers also feel like they're going to fall off at any second. :(

After some serious Destiny hours I actually broke my R2 trigger. I bought a new blue controller yesterday and it feels really nice compared to the launch controller. That may be all in the mind but I think it feels better.

After some serious Destiny hours I actually broke my R2 trigger. I bought a new blue controller yesterday and it feels really nice compared to the launch controller. That may be all in the mind but I think it feels better.

Yes, it's serious Destiny hours that are giving my DS4 a thrashing, too. Does the blue controller have the same mottled effect around the handles? It's this that seems to be the bugbear with me. All the other controllers I've used like the Xbone, DS3, etc. are all smooth.

are the loading times on PS4 quicker than on PS3

was playing Tiger Woods today and even tho it's only about 10 secs (if that) it was getting annoying waiting for the holes/courses to load

I mean I'd imagine they would be faster but maybe because of the extra detail/textures it evens it out?

Yes, it's serious Destiny hours that are giving my DS4 a thrashing, too. Does the blue controller have the same mottled effect around the handles? It's this that seems to be the bugbear with me. All the other controllers I've used like the Xbone, DS3, etc. are all smooth.

Yes they're identical to the regular black ones.

are the loading times on PS4 quicker than on PS3

was playing Tiger Woods today and even tho it's only about 10 secs (if that) it was getting annoying waiting for the holes/courses to load

I mean I'd imagine they would be faster but maybe because of the extra detail/textures it evens it out?

Every game has to be installed to the hard drive so as a rule they should be quicker however it is entirely down to the game as to whether or not it actually is quicker.

Could anyone who uses Sky Go on the PS4 check if they have more than 2 kids channels please? I'm pretty sure you should have more considering I have the full package and have to pay £4 for Go Extra on the bloody thing!

Finally taking on TLOU in grounded mode. Apparently the way it should be played?

I've been wanting to do this since I got the remastered version. But the amount of frustration I experienced playing Survivor difficulty kind of puts me off. I don't want to experience the game in such an angry fashion :D

Back
Top Bottom