*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

I've got it pre ordered on the X1 but it won't even come close to Uncharted 4. Still I enjoyed the last game and I'm sure this will be entertaining as well. Will people really bother with this a year after release on PS4? Doubtful since many will have already played it or have a superior game in the form of Uncharted. Had this been a multi format release at the same time then it would be ps4

Sounds good, which drive did you go for? I still need an upgrade for my ps4.

Much speed difference?

I'm curious about this as well. Maybe my google-fu is failing me but I see 7200rpm 1TB drives, 5400rpm 1TB Hybrid drives and 5400 rpm 2TB drives but no variants that incorporate all 3 in a 2.5 inch form factor.

I'm curious about this as well. Maybe my google-fu is failing me but I see 7200rpm 1TB drives, 5400rpm 1TB Hybrid drives and 5400 rpm 2TB drives but no variants that incorporate all 3 in a 2.5 inch form factor.
Could have got that 3.5" HDD drive bay ;). But yeah what he has does not exist in 2.5" - very few HDD manus make them so easy to check.

ps3ud0 :cool:

No interest in dragon quest builder's then?
I have interest but tbh I can see the minecraft-like stuff getting in the way of the RPG (I assume its still an RPG). Great idea though and it looks like it will be aimed for kids. Ive watched Terreria/Minecraft Lets Plays rather than play them myself - just dont have the time to dedicate to that...

Minecraft crossed with Monster Hunter would be a publishers wet dream!

Last edited:
I have interest but tbh I can see the minecraft-like stuff getting in the way of the RPG (I assume its still an RPG). Great idea though and it looks like it will be aimed for kids. Ive watched Terreria/Minecraft Lets Plays rather than play them myself - just dont have the time to dedicate to that...

Minecraft crossed with Monster Hunter would be a publishers wet dream!

yh same regarding watching over playing hopefully this game is good tho

Agreed, I did enjoy the reboot for what it was, but uncharted tramples all over it.

I'm more excited myself for uncharted trilogy and then uncharted 4 next year. Now that is worth looking forward to after that e3 demo..

Yea me too, really looking forward to playing through the first 3 again in preparation for the 4th :D

I got the nyko data bank from america for less than £40

i then got a 3.5" 2TB 7200rpm Hybrid from seagate.

only had it 1 day so cannot comment on performance yet compared to 5400rpm 500gb hybrid which was a normal 2.5" drive.

so my ps4 has the smaller side slightly bigger than the other. tbh though it makes zero difference as i never look at it. it's slightly noisier though i dunno whether that's because it's 7200rpm, or the fact the drive isn't actually inside the console or both.

by noisier i mean it was silent before now i can slightly hear it. under normal conditions it isn't noticeable but it's there if you listen out for it.

I played the remaster Tomb Raider as there wasn't much out for PS4, I thought it was flippin brilliant. Granted I'm not fussed about timed exclusives as there are so many other games available but I'd still like to play it.

Back
Top Bottom