*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Whats really funny is that the fanboy has more posts in this thread than the XO thread :p

Its plain embarrassing how obvious his agenda is - cant think of many people on here that havent disowned his sad viewpoint.

ps3ud0 :cool:

To be honest I'll still buy TR when it comes out on the PS4, as I really did enjoy the re-boot (played it on 360 and PS4). As a timed exclusive it's good for XB1 players to get it early. It is what it is and if I have to wait 12 months to play it it's not the end of the world.

Do you think they'll be developing the PS4 version at the same time as the Xbox one? If so it's just going to sit there for a year, so it could look quite dated in a year's time if other developers have been able to push the boundaries of the console by that point?

I'm not going to buy it so I'm not bothered either way, but an interesting thought?

Do you think they'll be developing the PS4 version at the same time as the Xbox one? If so it's just going to sit there for a year, so it could look quite dated in a year's time if other developers have been able to push the boundaries of the console by that point?

I'm not going to buy it so I'm not bothered either way, but an interesting thought?

I imagine they will finish the xbox version then just roll straight into porting it to the PS4. That is assuming they will even do the port themselves.

Could have got that 3.5" HDD drive bay ;). But yeah what he has does not exist in 2.5" - very few HDD manus make them so easy to check.

ps3ud0 :cool:

Yeah, I thought as much as I remember reading about them a few months back but there's no way I would consider getting one.

It's a shame as I was hoping there was some uber 2.5'' drive that I just wasn't aware of :p

I really enjoyed all three Uncharted games, however I thought the Tomb Raider reboot actually did something a little better and that was making the areas feel more open adding to the treasure hunting side of things.

It is still linear and obviously not open world but I still thought it was something uncharted could learn from.

Guys, just plugged ps4 back in after not using it for a few months and I cannot get it to connect to my router. Just keeps saying:

cannot connect to the WiFi network. The WiFi network signal might be too wek (nw-31295-0)

Any ideas? It should work... Signal is showing as full on the search for WiFi thing... Always worked before.

Guys, just plugged ps4 back in after not using it for a few months and I cannot get it to connect to my router. Just keeps saying:

Any ideas? It should work... Signal is showing as full on the search for WiFi thing... Always worked before.

Restarted the router?

Back
Top Bottom