*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

They need to give more storage space online for saves. Either that or they need to be strict on the size of saves games make. I am constantly getting failed to upload errors. And I don't have a lot of games uploaded!

I mean rocket league save is over 100MB, and that apantheon or whatever it was called was like 300MB!

Ordered the external 2TB drive and a crowbar. Thanks guys. Looking forward to not having to constantly delete games which I don't particularly want to delete.

Yeah the cloud save storage situation is insane, I have no idea why saves are so large.

We also need a "stop taking bloody stupid trophy screenshots" option, because they're almost always rubbish and it's annoying having to go through and bulk-delete them every so often.

We also need a "stop taking bloody stupid trophy screenshots" option, because they're almost always rubbish and it's annoying having to go through and bulk-delete them every so often.

Agreed! I have maybe one that is any good, the rest are just useless, in fact I'd rather it saved the last 60 seconds as video that way it might have some relevance.

Ordered the external 2TB drive and a crowbar. Thanks guys. Looking forward to not having to constantly delete games which I don't particularly want to delete.

Yeah the cloud save storage situation is insane, I have no idea why saves are so large.

:D I had trouble getting my 2tb out of its external casing, I think a crowbar will do the job!
but seriously If using a sharp object to prise open, watch your fingers, I stabbed my hands a few times where the knife slipped trying to prise it apart.

Back
Top Bottom