*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

so, going on recent posts Sony need to sell Ps4's with 2TB drives and ditch the trophy screenshot idea?

Do agree on screenshot idea, I at first thought it was ok, but now I've got loads of screen shots showing a loading screen or end of race screen... Pointless

Finally bought myself a PS4 on Friday. I almost bought one when they came out, but decided to continue with PC gaming.

I have pre-ordered the Metal Gear Solid V bundle, which I have read is the new CUH-1200 model. It's out on Sept 1st - can't wait!

Certainly an interesting colour scheme.
5076866663fa57840c37d2728a388893.jpg

Finally bought myself a PS4 on Friday. I almost bought one when they came out, but decided to continue with PC gaming.

I have pre-ordered the Metal Gear Solid V bundle, which I have read is the new CUH-1200 model. It's out on Sept 1st - can't wait!

Certainly an interesting colour scheme.

Both this and the new Destiny console look sweet. I almost wished I had waited until now to buy as there's no way I could ever justify buying a second console. The new hardware revision also looks good with the lower power requirements which should lead to a quitter console, i just hope they fixed the disc eject bug.

Just updated mine with the 2.5" Seagate 2tb, got the new look one from Argos still on an offer price.

Guitar picks work well to take the caddy to bits.

Is that the £60 one?

i have a 2TB 7200RPM hybrid drive in my ps4.

but I bought a nyko data bank from america to allow this.

i load into the tower roughly 6 seconds quicker than everyone else in destiny who is in the same fireteam.

Interesting option, not sure it's for me though due to the bulk and heat.

Both this and the new Destiny console look sweet. I almost wished I had waited until now to buy as there's no way I could ever justify buying a second console. The new hardware revision also looks good with the lower power requirements which should lead to a quitter console, i just hope they fixed the disc eject bug.

Oh my. I didn't know there was a Destiny one. It looks incredible.

Back
Top Bottom