*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

just posting this on reddit but will post here if any one can help out please

could really do with some help here people. Today i have been searching the LFG/Fireteam sites and subreddits looking to get some raids done on Destiny. When i have made contact with people they have been trying to invite me to a party but i have received no invites what so ever. When my friends on ps4 have sent them today they have been popping up fine. I tried booting in to safe mode with no luck and i have also gone into my privacy settings via my profile picture and had a look there with nothing jumping out at me. Does anyone have any ideas what this could be ??

The price increase brings it in to line with the pricing of Xbox Live no?

I think that is perfectly fine, hopefully the do improve PlayStation Network too, but it has improved since the release of the PlayStation 4.

I think it's fantastic value for money, especially seeing as I own a ps3, ps4 and a ps vita.

Agreed... Although I do think the 1gb pef device cloud storage needs to be increased. For ps4 at the very least..

It's not shoddy storage limits for ps vita or ps3 but for ps4 its too low a limit...

Hey. Dishonoured definitive edition popped up on psn, two versions. One I couldn't see the price for but the other one as £14.99? I've got the ps3 version via ps+ a few months back, so I think it's an upgrade price... But still £14.99 for better res and hopefully better fps not too bad a deal I felt..

Not that's a remaster price I think is reasonable...

Sony's support system and PSN really is a pile of ****.

I preordered Black Ops 3 standard edition on PSN as I want a digital copy to get my beta code back in May, now there is the digital deluxe edition I want that instead as it comes with the season pass, I had cancelled my other pre-order ages ago, but it still says the other version is unavailable to me because I have already bought the game.

And I click on the support page through the SEN account page and it gives me a 404 error page.

:rolleyes:

Sony putting up price of 1 month and 3 month PS+ subscriptions in Europe http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2015...xperience_as_market_conditions_push_up_prices

This is just utter cheek IMO. PSN is still quite unstable and PS+ games are always indie titles. They really shouldn't be putting the price up.
Some major improvements now better happen on PSN.

who honestly buys 1 month or 3 month subs apart from 12 year olds or folk on the dole?

the 12 month price hasn't changed and that is what the majority on here buy is it not?

therefore no change in price

who honestly buys 1 month or 3 month subs apart from 12 year olds or folk on the dole?

the 12 month price hasn't changed and that is what the majority on here buy is it not?

It's hard to know whether you say such things on purpose or whether you actually think like that? Considering you quote items you buy to the exact penny and bang on about every penny you save, you shouldn't really judge other's perception of value and money.

Just because you don't buy the product, doesn't mean it does not exist.

I too buy the annual sub, but I would be miffed if I bought the shorter ones as (imo) PSN hasn't improved to the point they can be increasing the prices (the cloud storage limits, is 1 area for improvement).

rp2000

I pay monthly and I am neither a 12 year old or on the dole. I do not see how the 1 month and 3 month subsciption costs can be raised if the 12 month one isn't.

Just smacks of money grabbing and penalising those who want to pays as they go, as it were.

Like it or not, many services are turning into monthly subscriptions, I can see in a few years time even more things being a monthly fee.

I've noticed it to a large degree in recent times, Apple Music, Microsoft 365, NetFlix, NowTV, Amazon Prime, Photoshop and gaming subs (although I appreciate it's not a new thing).

It's a sign of the times. The companies should be encouraging this type of behavior, improved cash flows and revenue streams, more accuracy etc. Not penalising the folk!

My point is that a yearly sub isn't exactly expensive. I pay around £25-£30 usually.

Which is what £2 to £2.50 a month.

makes no sense to pay monthly or 3 monthly. Unless you know for a fact your only going to use it for 1-3 months (say you work off shore or abroad for parts of the year).

Hell even if I only used it for 3 months. i'd pay yearly to get all the free PSN+ games for the extra £10.

I don't really see what the fuss is about.

Back
Top Bottom