*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Caporegime
The console looks like a sticker, the blue light should've been red...yes I realise I may come across as like a broken console.

The controller if it's all black with red buttons it would make sense, what's with the white? And why just left triggers have red and white on the right?

A lot of if don't make sense design wise.

Soldato
Soldato
Shame, Tesco have the 500GB model with free bloodbourne - but clearly not the 1TB model you wanted, but its £289.00 so £10 cheaper but half the HD size.

I have my heart set on the 1TB one. It said the offer was on till the 5th, so I thought I had time to leave it a day...

I'll bide my time. Another bundle offer will come along soon, from Argos or elsewhere.

Soldato
I have my heart set on the 1TB one. It said the offer was on till the 5th, so I thought I had time to leave it a day...

I'll bide my time. Another bundle offer will come along soon, from Argos or elsewhere.

We i'll question that, if you have anyway to prove the offer as if it said 5th then thats a few days away from the 25th if you ask me..

Soldato
Got a replacement PS4 on order, went for the Amazon UK deal. Until Dawn plus latest revision PS4 CUH-1216A for £299.

Finally won't get that annoying disc tray problem, (I get it every month or so) new console has proper button. Also re design uses less power / runs quieter. So will be better than my current one.

Will probably just take my current one to CEX or GAME.

Anybody know if GAME pay cash for consoles or is it trade only?

Last edited:
Soldato
Got a replacement PS4 on order, went for the Amazon UK deal. Until Dawn plus latest revision PS4 CUH-1216A for £299.

Finally won't get that annoying disc tray problem, (I get it every month or so) new console has proper button. Also re design uses less power / runs quieter. So will be better than my current one.

Will probably just take my current one to CEX or GAME.

Anybody know if GAME pay cash for consoles or is it trade only?

Pretty sure they also do cash, but i dont think they price match CEX on cash just trade in.

Soldato

This is the one I just bought, it's the latest PS4 as well 'CUH-1216A'. So lower power consumption / less noise. More importantly a proper eject button so no more annoying eject probs. Selling my old PS4 at CEX or Game. New one has already been dispatched from Amazon, hopefully Until Dawn will be on release date but saying Sept 1st atm.

Back
Top Bottom