*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

I prefer the simulation type racing games, I'll check it out.
What's the licensing like? How many cars does it have?

I only play the game over a friends house the race tracks (over 100) & cars are licensed and modeled really well. It has different types of cars to race with GT3/2, LMP1, F1, Touring, Super cars, sports cars etc.
I played mostly play online where you have practice session, qualifying then the actual race.

Check out the thread here: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18379004&highlight=project+cars

I couldn't get into Grow Home either, I was hoping the board game would have won.
Just seen Disgaea 5 out next week, never managed to finish one but enjoy the weirdness.

I tried Grow Home and just thought meh, infact I didnt really understand it lol.

For a game made to look 'bland' onscreen and with a low polygon count, it needed more polish as it looked too bland and simple.

Communities are a great idea, but man this is like pre alpha Sony have released. You cant comment on anything posted, you csnt like anything.. You cant give feedback , I'm looking at the wall and you can do not much else but look at it and then post your own pictures etc...

It's a good idea, but it needs so much more adding to it. Hopefully it grows. But if its like the media player Sony released for ps4 hmmm maybe it won't be getting much love other then what we've just been given....

Is group private so we can keep it to just forum members? If so maybe it's worth having a thread merge with the PSN ID one as you have no real way of knowing when someone applies to join. Could get people to post in the thread with their ID beforehand.
I think Grow Home runs as I'd expect a game like that made with Unity to. Just like that game with the Eskimo girl, I forgot the name. Same kind of issues.

Last edited:
Is group private so we can keep it to just forum members? If so maybe it's worth having a thread merge with the PSN ID one as you have no real way of knowing when someone applies to join. Could get people to post in the thread with their ID beforehand.

The group is private and I get a notification when someone applies to join, but I had to turn it off (today) as it is constantly spamming me with the last 7 people that requested access even though they've been accepted.

I also search the forum for their psn name to see if it is a member :P

Need to make some moderators for it though I think, just to allow others to accept members etc.

Back
Top Bottom