*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Spent 10 minutes yesterday evening wondering why, whenever I went to "System Update" it told me I was already running the latest version. Started searching the net for "Is Playstation 4.5 being released staggered" etc.
Only to find that at some point yesterday whilst at work the PS4 had left stand-by mode, installed the latest update and gone back to sleep :)
I've got the 2TB Firecuda so really no intention of using an external HD - I've not had to do any disk management so far, even with "games-a-plenty" installed.

Soldato
Bought a new PS4 Slim bundle today to replace my BLOD model. I haven't been subbed to Ps Plus for months, can someone remind me; can you downloaded previously month games or is it like Xbox where if you don't download that month it's gone..

Soldato
Bought a new PS4 Slim bundle today to replace my BLOD model. I haven't been subbed to Ps Plus for months, can someone remind me; can you downloaded previously month games or is it like Xbox where if you don't download that month it's gone..

They're on your account and can be downloaded at any time so long as you have a current PS+ sub, if you haven't "purchased" the previous months games you have missed them.

Back
Top Bottom